Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is there any reason why there is no place to put tags in forum section as I see place for tags on forum of other sites?.

Second one can I ask a question to re open means to reopen the questions for others after selecting the best answer. What would happen to the best answer then if the question reopens?.
It should not be used unless if it is most required. The original answerer still holds the best answer points while new best answerer gets another set of bonus.

status of my latest article is locked out, it is rejected.

So what is your actual query? Look in user notes for reasons of rejection!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Is there any reason why there is no place to put tags in forum section as I see place for tags on forum of other sites?.

Second one can I ask a question to re open means to reopen the questions for others after selecting the best answer. What would happen to the best answer then if the question reopens?.
It should not be used unless if it is most required. The original answerer still holds the best answer points while new best answerer gets another set of bonus.

User notes is "The article is presently being edited by Maverick loked out time 2-10-13, tell me my article is rejected or pending?

User notes is "The article is presently being edited by Maverick loked out time 2-10-13, tell me my article is rejected or pending?

I cannot find any latest article submitted by you in queue. But look in your dashboard, if it shows red cross against it, that means it is rejected, if it does not then it is probably still being reviewed by maverick.

My payment got listed in payment section in august and just in this month admin approved it. Now will I get a cheque or by bank transfer ?? As in my payment section it is showing cheque as payment method....

And if it is through bank transfer then when it will be transfer? any particular date?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
My payment got listed in payment section in august and just in this month admin approved it. Now will I get a cheque or by bank transfer ?? As in my payment section it is showing cheque as payment method....

And if it is through bank transfer then when it will be transfer? any particular date?
Check your email inbox, the email you register with Bodunan, and from there you must have a mail from Boddunan support, and reply them your payee name, bank account, and other details, which has been asked for, you can reply with the same letter, or reply through Boddunana support link http://www.boddunan.com/contact-us.html with requisite information and admn will contact you. First check your email inbox which you register with Boddunan and from there all relevant information you can get.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You can provide your bank details including a/c#, branch name, IFC code in your 'payment information' tab on dashboard. If your last check has already been dispatched, which is a remote possibility, your amount will go to your bank account.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually I have already sent those details on first day when I received that email.. But still no amount received.

@suni... There is no options like that on 'pay profile' page.. I had replied to that email on same day with all details.. do you think I should send them again, or not required?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

You can provide your bank details including a/c#, branch name, IFC code in your 'payment information' tab on dashboard. If your last check has already been dispatched, which is a remote possibility, your amount will go to your bank account.
there is no space in payment information tab, about IFC code, all this to be mailed to admin.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I cannot find any latest article submitted by you in queue. But look in your dashboard, if it shows red cross against it, that means it is rejected, if it does not then it is probably still being reviewed by maverick.

Thanks I am check my dashboard.
Actually I have already sent those details on first day when I received that email.. But still no amount received.

@suni... There is no options like that on 'pay profile' page.. I had replied to that email on same day with all details.. do you think I should send them again, or not required?

It is better to send a PM to maverick for clarification of your payment details!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.