Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is there any reason why there is no place to put tags in forum section as I see place for tags on forum of other sites?.

Second one can I ask a question to re open means to reopen the questions for others after selecting the best answer. What would happen to the best answer then if the question reopens?.
It should not be used unless if it is most required. The original answerer still holds the best answer points while new best answerer gets another set of bonus.

And what about tagging in the forums?. :blink:
We do not have any plans of adding tagging for forums like articles, answers etc.

How I can check bonus points which I received on competing 1000 posts
Is there any reason why there is no place to put tags in forum section as I see place for tags on forum of other sites?.

Second one can I ask a question to re open means to reopen the questions for others after selecting the best answer. What would happen to the best answer then if the question reopens?.
It should not be used unless if it is most required. The original answerer still holds the best answer points while new best answerer gets another set of bonus.

And what about tagging in the forums?. :blink:
We do not have any plans of adding tagging for forums like articles, answers etc.

How I can check bonus points which I received on competing 1000 posts

Did you send a PM to admin requesting for bonus points? If not, you did not get any bonus points. You should do it now if not already done. Tell him how many posts you have completed, that's all.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I submitted 3 review of tourist destination on 24th,29th June and one on 6th July they got approved but 1 review of restaurant which I submitted on 22nd June still not approved why so.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I submitted 3 review of tourist destination on 24th,29th June and one on 6th July they got approved but 1 review of restaurant which I submitted on 22nd June still not approved why so.

You will get better response by using 'contact' button on home page.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Is anyone received cheque made on 7th june. I haven't received mine yet.. is it mean they haven't got send yet? Just asking generally..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I am again asking to solve this that the review of restaurant which I submitted on 22nd June still not get approved yet.I contacted two times to the support team but no response. I don't know who is going to solve it or reply. And then recently also I submitted another review.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I am again asking to solve this that the review of restaurant which I submitted on 22nd June still not get approved yet.I contacted two times to the support team but no response. I don't know who is going to solve it or reply. And then recently also I submitted another review.

Maverick will solve this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Just would like everyone know that, reviews submitted without images will not get approved. Please resubmit with proper images for supporting your review.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Just would like everyone know that, reviews submitted without images will not get approved. Please resubmit with proper images for supporting your review.

Could it be so enabled that unless one attaches photographs, the review cannot be submitted at all? If it can be implemented, then such problems will not arise!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Ok I will submit the review with images again. Hope it will be approved soon.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.