Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually I have already sent those details on first day when I received that email.. But still no amount received.

@suni... There is no options like that on 'pay profile' page.. I had replied to that email on same day with all details.. do you think I should send them again, or not required?

If you have already replied through email then there is no need to send another mail. Once is enough unless admin asks you to provide any other detail.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually I have already sent those details on first day when I received that email.. But still no amount received.

@suni... There is no options like that on 'pay profile' page.. I had replied to that email on same day with all details.. do you think I should send them again, or not required?

If you have already replied through email then there is no need to send another mail. Once is enough unless admin asks you to provide any other detail.

The mail sent by administration was somehow missed in my case. But within a day. administration mailed me another mail with clear cut instructions without any ambiguity. Obviously administration is very keen on implementing this hassle free way of paying to its members. Its very clearly mentioned that a mail with all the details will do. But reminded that the Payee's name as given in Payment profile should match with the new details.
My payment got listed in payment section in august and just in this month admin approved it. Now will I get a cheque or by bank transfer ?? As in my payment section it is showing cheque as payment method....

And if it is through bank transfer then when it will be transfer? any particular date?

You can provide your bank details including a/c#, branch name, IFC code in your 'payment information' tab on dashboard. If your last check has already been dispatched, which is a remote possibility, your amount will go to your bank account.
there is no space in payment information tab, about IFC code, all this to be mailed to admin.

I think admin should make an amendment in payment info section to make it easier for members as well for himself.

My payment got listed in payment section in august and just in this month admin approved it. Now will I get a cheque or by bank transfer ?? As in my payment section it is showing cheque as payment method....

And if it is through bank transfer then when it will be transfer? any particular date?

You can provide your bank details including a/c#, branch name, IFC code in your 'payment information' tab on dashboard. If your last check has already been dispatched, which is a remote possibility, your amount will go to your bank account.
there is no space in payment information tab, about IFC code, all this to be mailed to admin.

I think admin should make an amendment in payment info section to make it easier for members as well for himself.

I'm glad a beginning has been made. It doesn't take much time to devise a method that helps both the administration and the members.
Why not make a format like this and send all the details in a mail...this is how I have sent all the required details.

Payee name exactly what you specified on Boddunan payment profile -
Bank Name -
Bank account number -
Branch name -
NEFT/IFSC code of your bank branch -

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Why not make a format like this and send all the details in a mail...this is how I have sent all the required details.

Bank Name -
Bank account number -
Branch name -

Perhaps all members do not qualify for payments through cheque so two sets of details would be needed, one is already there and another one as suggested by Usha.

Thank you said by: usha manohar, RobertP

Bank Name -
Bank account number -
Branch name -

Perhaps all members do not qualify for payments through cheque so two sets of details would be needed, one is already there and another one as suggested by Usha.

I dint get you, will there be two different kinds of payment ? I was under the impression that all the future payments going to be sent through direct deposit into our accounts...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Bank Name -
Bank account number -
Branch name -

I dint get you, will there be two different kinds of payment ? I was under the impression that all the future payments going to be sent through direct deposit into our accounts...

I am not sure, I was just expressing my own views. People joining might not find it safe to provide their personal details or maybe admin not interested to pay everyone thr wire transfer unless confirmed his identity.

Bank Name -
Bank account number -
Branch name -

I am not sure, I was just expressing my own views. People joining might not find it safe to provide their personal details or maybe admin not interested to pay everyone thr wire transfer unless confirmed his identity.

Ok, so it is still not fully implemented ! I suppose some people do have some hesitation about giving out their account details...I feel that you should have an account just for online earnings so that no other dealings are done through that account ...

Bank Name -
Bank account number -
Branch name -

Ok, so it is still not fully implemented ! I suppose some people do have some hesitation about giving out their account details...I feel that you should have an account just for online earnings so that no other dealings are done through that account ...

I don't see any problem by providing account details the all important factor is always the password. I have been on wire transfer on many sites including boddunan for long time now but never faced any problems whatsoever.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.