Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have given contribution of 200 for Uttarakhand peoples.

But instead of cutting that 200 balance from my account it got added up.... So pls check. ;)

Anand, it shows as being added in your total balance, but if you check My Earnings page, you will see that the amount has actually been subtracted. Don't worry, your money has already reached the designated place ;)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

But instead of cutting that 200 balance from my account it got added up.... So pls check. ;)

Anand, it shows as being added in your total balance, but if you check My Earnings page, you will see that the amount has actually been subtracted. Don't worry, your money has already reached the designated place ;)

Yes in earning page it is showing -200... but it got added in main balance. It must be glitch and I am sure admin will take care of it soon. :)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes in earning page it is showing -200... but it got added in main balance. It must be glitch and I am sure admin will take care of it soon. :)

I don't think it is a glitch. But in any case, Maverick verifies each one's total carefully and computes the total earnings frequently, so that will be taken care of! Even my earnings are shown increased by 200.

If you check it carefully there are two different heads on earning page 'Boddunan Community Donations' and 'Adhoc Awards' yours amount is shown in awards therefore the difference but I am sure it will be noticed and adjusted soon.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I understand and saw that thing. I am just saying that in 'Summary' the balance got increased which should be decrease by default because of donation.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I see that these days articles are taking far too long to be credited and published, one of mine is pending since the 23rd of last month...I see later ( 26th and 27th) articles being published...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When i give my vote to poll, Suddenly error comes that "VIP registration is required"
What is VIP registration

Be positive
I see that these days articles are taking far too long to be credited and published, one of mine is pending since the 23rd of last month...I see later ( 26th and 27th) articles being published...

Some articles take more time to edit and approve. Also some editor may be quicker than other.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Some articles take more time to edit and approve. Also some editor may be quicker than other.

It has already been edited and aproved a few days back....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When i give my vote to poll, Suddenly error comes that "VIP registration is required"
What is VIP registration

I think it is a technical glitch because I too am facing this same error.

Thank you said by: vaishnavi
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.