OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

Topics [Current Affairs & Latest News]

West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee was on Wednesday presented the Serar Sera Bengali (the best among the great Bengalis) award. Banerjee was selected for the award for...
The TTD management has cancelled all the arjitha sevas performed inside the temple during the nine-day annual Brahmotsavams of Lord Venkateswara commencing from September...
Hello Friends, Pakistan is doing all out efforts to divert attention of their own citizen and of the world from the terrorists' threat on them by doing irrelevant things....
I want to leave tobbaco cheaving please help me.
Indian off-spinner Harbhajan Singh said he has never been approached by a bookie in his career and would slap anybody who dares to approach him to fix games. I will slap any...
Micro oxygen generators fight cancer faster. http://www.indiavision.com/news/article/health/224862/micro-oxygen-generators-fight-cancer-faster/
Libyan leader Gadaffi has been killed by rebels and NATO forces. Even though Gadaffi was a dictator and he indulged in many inhuman acts, his murder raises issue of national...
CAN INDIA WIN THE TWENTY 20 MATCH WITH ENGLAND
Indian American astronomer finds diamond-studded planet Astronomers led by Indian American Nikku Madhusudhan have discovered a giant planet with an atmosphere and core dominated...
Recent study has shown that consumption of green tea is good for curing several eye diseases.
Hair dryers like any other hot styling tools has to be used on the hair carefully to avoid serious hair damages. With the hurry to dry or style the hair, most of the people give...
The Law of Attraction won't work if you are expecting instant gratification. It becomes "a must have - I want it now" People put too much emphasis on the evidence they...
Anand backs Bharat Ratna demand for Tendulkar http://cricket.zeenews.com/fullstory.aspx?nid=34641
Social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook have become instrumental in bringing relief to the floodhit Queenslanders in Australia. Read more:...
Dear Boddunan Family Members The reason i was away for a long time was that I was working on an awards called "NABARD Rural Innovations Awards 2012". I am happy to...
Please share your views about celebration of Valentine's day?.Anybody knows the history of the celebration?
Govt. off India have decided to appoint seventh pay commission for revising pay and pension of central govt employees/ pensioners including defence forces. But the defence forces...
On 20th January Central government has decided to provide 27 billion Rupees to Nalanda University. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/centres-over-rs-27-billion-165615911.html
In a narrow escape for 140 air passengers, an Air India plane ferrying defense personnel and their families overshot the runway and suffered tyre bursts while landing at Lengpui...
Prince Andrew's 'close friendship' with brutal billionaire dictator revealed Andrew, 51, is said to have forged strong ties with Azerbaijan's president Ilham Aliyev, whose...