Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Woh! Sweeta this is great achievement on your part. Congrats for the award. Have lots of fun. What about party???
Robert, Now I am in many fields, so there is no need to achieve in Information Technology Field only.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Many many congratulations to you! I read about the award in the newspapers. Great work!

Live in the present :)
Thanks Devyani and Ashi, party will soon follow :)

Swetha Shenoy
Thanks Devyani and Ashi, party will soon follow :)

I think we can arrange a party at your mansion of Alappuzha :cheer:

Meera sandhu
hahha it is in Thuravoor in kutikode

:) well, let my boss give me party first!

hey sandhya,, only one entry from kerala, may be they also won the award because there are 12 winners

these stupid media only showing coverage on scams and no encouragement for innovations...u know i searched the newspapers and i only found about kejiwal and scams....grrrrrrrr

Swetha Shenoy
What to do....people need masala more than water now...hihi

Meera sandhu
This is because Indians trust and like only sensational news. They have no faith in just and right minded people. They look every thing with only one point of view that right is their right and whoever is trying to correct things is a cheat or selfish guy. The general feeling among Indians is that whatever a person doing to correct or improve situation, is in his personal interest. They only like to read or look at dark images. Sunny side of the life happening/picture is not their cup of tea.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

well you are right sunil and sandhya

Indians have a vision to change but the same Indians refuse to change!

Indians like to watch drama but they don't do anything about it, they just watch!

Indians exhibit excellent talents in schools and colleges, but these same indians are not appreciated for their talents and they move out of India and these Indians win accolades and are paid much more than they were paid in India

Indians complain that Government does nothing and when innovative projects are given to the Government, they don't take it in and if at all they take it in, they take some percent of money

Our country is great and all Indians are fools and Idiots. If our people change, imagine what intellect may remain!

I miss chinmoy ji in this discussion, i am sure he has a lot to say!

Swetha Shenoy
well you are right sunil and sandhya

Indians have a vision to change but the same Indians refuse to change!

Indians like to watch drama but they don't do anything about it, they just watch!

Indians exhibit excellent talents in schools and colleges, but these same indians are not appreciated for their talents and they move out of India and these Indians win accolades and are paid much more than they were paid in India

Indians complain that Government does nothing and when innovative projects are given to the Government, they don't take it in and if at all they take it in, they take some percent of money

Our country is great and all Indians are fools and Idiots. If our people change, imagine what intellect may remain!

I miss chinmoy ji in this discussion, i am sure he has a lot to say!

You have written exactly my thoughts Swetha!! I miss Chinmoy too here! He would surely agree with our views!!What you have written is the exact cause of the brain drain, first we do not give importance to more crucial things, then we appreciate and acknowledge real talent and then we cry why young people are migrating outside India!
Exactly what my nephew said to me when I asked him why he didn't want to come back, he is Australia earning 50 times more than he would ever get in India and the added benefits are less pollution and a qualitative life style!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.