Indian off-spinner Harbhajan Singh said he has never been approached by a bookie in his career and would slap anybody who dares to approach him to fix games.

I will slap any bookie who approaches me: Harbhajan

"I will slap any bookie who will come near me, big time," said Harbhajan when asked what he will do in case a bookie approaches him to fix games.

"I have never been approached by a bookie and I have not also seen these things happen in my career. I never feel that any one can do such things," he told NDTV at 'Walk the Talk' programme.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The kind of fiery temper this Sardarji has got even Dutch courage on part of any bookie would deter him from entertaining any such idea!!!
That's a very good stand bny harbhajan Singh! I sincerely hope that he never changes this stand ever!! Coz temptation is a great enemy!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes,he's a nice bloke - an unusually straight character!
But Harbhajan is very short tempered. I still cannot forget him slapping sreesanth some time back. ;) But his stand is good. :)
Yes it's true that he has a notoriously short temper and he must take care of it.
Is Sreesanth a bookie by any chance ??

indian players already earning huge amounts so they don't need such black money.
Hope he stay on his word and continue this attitude in near future..However slapping everyone is not advisable..as everyone cannot take it easy
Harbhajan has been always open in saying his views face to face.. its the guts that he has that made him say that he will slap them, ya he should and all players should..
Only a person with a clear heart and clean conscience can utter these words.What do you say?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.