Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh Kalyani

coincidentally my brother in law to one of my cousins also work in Melbourne, Australia and he doesnt want to come back because he was ridiculed in India not having a degree and he earns a very good amount now in Australia !

Yes, kalyani , if given a chance, you and i could earn more there too, but i love my country and i am doing my little bit to help my country by participating in water projects for the rural India :)

You know, bringing pure water to the poor really matters a most to a poor family ,because the women and children can stay home(rather than travelling miles to fetch water), the men can go happily to work and moreover their hospital bills are reduced......
winnerslist.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
The top 12 Winners-

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8994]}

Swetha Shenoy
This is like Dussera gift money to me

heheh :)

Swetha Shenoy

Gift money?
How much did you get? :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Gift money?
How much did you get? :cheer:

I dint get the gift nor the money!

Swetha Shenoy
Congratulations Swethaji. Continue working hard at your professional life also. :)
sir.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9103]}

Our Company CEO, Mr Karunakara M Reddy in the Times of India Newspaper
getimage.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9104]}

That is NABARD Hall of Fame

Swetha Shenoy
Dear Boddunan Family Members

The reason i was away for a long time was that I was working on an awards called "NABARD Rural Innovations Awards 2012". I am happy to share that our company, Smaat Aqua won this award! I had invested my time and efforts to get this award!!! yey! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

There were 1400 applications where 30 were selected and 12 were finalists of which, our company was one among the 12!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8927]}

Pic: MR Chidambaram giving throphy away to CEO and Mr Jairam Ramesh looks on

You deserve all praise for this achievement . Kudos.
It seems you are so proud of your organisation.
Are you not feeling so when you are a part of Boddunan team? :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.