The topic is locked.
The Law of Attraction won't work if you are expecting instant gratification. It becomes "a must have - I want it now" People put too much emphasis on the evidence they see.

things that seem to prove that the Law of Attraction is not working, they quit believing. They get frustrated and become a mass of negative vibrations.

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The Law of Attraction won't work if you are expecting instant gratification. It becomes "a must have - I want it now" People put too much emphasis on the evidence they see.

things that seem to prove that the Law of Attraction is not working, they quit believing. They get frustrated and become a mass of negative vibrations.

That happens only when feelings get mixed up and one is not sure which direction one is heading...since two people are involved it is only prudent that one remains cautious all the time !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is due to the nature they became negative ones. With out negative we don't know the value of +Ve.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

This is due to the nature they became negative ones. With out negative we don't know the value of +Ve.

Sasikanth, the first words a child hears is no....don't do this, don't go there ! etc etc, so one grows up with fear and negativity which affects us all through our life...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sasikanth, the first words a child hears is no....don't do this, don't go there ! etc etc, so one grows up with fear and negativity which affects us all through our life...

Yes I agree due to the fear every one will grow with out negativity there is no life span.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Seeing Sachin tendulkar sending the cherry all the way to the fence with a simple starlight drive makes you think, "So easy, eh...?" But is that really easy as it looks to be? Seeing his people are lured to go for a cricket bat and with one attempt all the bails on the stumps are in the air, people stop it.. What i say is these people did they see how much dedication and devotion has gone into the that perfection? If you ask such people " do you love cricket?", they reply immediately, "Cricket is a trash." I think this will be the answer for your question, "Why people develop Negative feelings"
Negative and positive feelings/attitude are part of our life no one can change it only we must change our self according to the situation. :)

Yes I agree due to the fear every one will grow with out negativity there is no life span.

That's bad parenting. Parents inject fear and negativity right from the word GO in the child and it grows with age
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.