The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I feel that the main topic has been side tracked. This is about food but we are discussing more on Bhagat singh. 

Exactly sir. The topic is taking turns in all directions. But I feel it is unavoidable as one fact leads to another.

I feel that the main topic has been side tracked. This is about food but we are discussing more on Bhagat singh. 

Very true sir but the topic has history and historians too in it so it's bound to go right, left, up and down. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Very true sir but the topic has history and historians too in it so it's bound to go right, left, up and down. 

Then this is too wide. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
suni51 wrote:

Then this is too wide. 

As a moderator you are the best Judge. If you feel the topic is taking too many turns which are irrelevant, you can think of Locking.

suni51 wrote:

Then this is too wide. 

Sometimes when we discuss we may cover a wider range of topics which ultimately connect together, nothing wrong in that ...discussion can become boring if everyone is agreeable and conforms..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All in all it has to be seen if the topic is getting monotonous. This happens when such oft repeated comments like, " I agree ",I contribute to your opinion " etc. This topic should be spicier and spicier by day.

rambabu wrote:

All in all it has to be seen if the topic is getting monotonous. This happens when such oft repeated comments like, " I agree ",I contribute to your opinion " etc. This topic should be spicier and spicier by day.

Not only this one but all the topics should be meaningful as well as you said spicier. I have asked for the permission of admin and if he says yes, I will give a new dimension to forums.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Not only this one but all the topics should be meaningful as well as you said spicier. I have asked for the permission of admin and if he says yes, I will give a new dimension to forums

Most welcome. As a moderator you have every reason to see the topics are enlivened and makes the members to open new avenues hitherto unknown..

But spice costs. At peanut rates you get only peanuts.

Spice costs. But tastes good too. Spending on spices is worthy spending.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.