The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

Peanuts are cheaper than spices any day. But it seems many get spicy values from peanuts and that is why the forum needs to be spiced up as suggested by @Suni51. Nothing originated in India till it was discovered by Europeans. how did Indians survive is a great mystery.

FOUL- I said we did not exist for Europeans until Vasco Da Gama discovered us. Same was the case with Canadians and Native Americans who were discovered by Columbus otherwise they had no life until then. You know India, Indian, Black Indians, Red Indians all are curtsy these great discoverers. Vasco Da Gama failed to state he found SPICES here only. 

Did Vasco Da Gama fail to state that he found spices here ? Here  means where ? curious to know.

He did not visit these forums otherwise he could have found it here but he found it in Calicut or you may call it Kozikode also.

Wow, very effective way of saying that most of the spices and foods are not of Indian origin. Hats off to you.

Did I read you write? Did I say the spices do not originate from India. calicut is probably an Indian city :)

I was saying in the context of the topic that most of the spices are not of Indian origin.

vijay wrote:

The topic seems to have got a bit too spiced. Satirical comments are getting diluted and origin of many products are getting mixed up . Only bhang's source seems to be uncontested.

Okay I close the topic before it gets too hot.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.