The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:But spice costs. At peanut rates you get only peanuts.

But peanuts too are costly!

Aha... ha peanuts cost is touching the sky now a days.

Yes, and they are mostly underrated than other nuts but are far more useful than the expensive nuts as George Washington Carver would readily testify!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Yes, and they are mostly underrated than other nuts but are far more useful than the expensive nuts as George Washington Carver would readily testify!

Peanuts, though they are having many health ingredients, they are much cheaper than almonds. It's my favorite afternoon snack. I mix raw peanuts and Gur and munch

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

They are ,...I love peanuts and use it in everything possible - chutneys,salads,curries grinding it along with coconut...They are so tasty and still much cheaper compared to other nuts like Walnut and Pistachios ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Peanuts are known as poor man's almonds.  peanut chutney and Idli are made for each other.

And the peanut plant probably originated in Peru or Brazil in South America.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The peanut plant originated in South America.

http://www.boiled-peanut-world.com/peanut-plant.html

Peanuts are cheaper than spices any day. But it seems many get spicy values from peanuts and that is why the forum needs to be spiced up as suggested by @Suni51. Nothing originated in India till it was discovered by Europeans. how did Indians survive is a great mystery.

vijay wrote:

Peanuts are cheaper than spices any day. But it seems many get spicy values from peanuts and that is why the forum needs to be spiced up as suggested by @Suni51. Nothing originated in India till it was discovered by Europeans. how did Indians survive is a great mystery.

Nothing originated in India before Europeans arrived??? It looks like all Indians were great yogis who survived on air and probably water, before our saviours arrived!!! LOL :-

Yes the forum has to be spiced up. No need for fear . Indians got used to the belief tat all kinds of foods and spices were invented in India. It's with  this belief  Indians will survive and continue to survive. But Peanuts are not as cheap as you are thinking. Not only peanuts everything which is in demand are being hidden in the underground godowns of the Black marketeers.

rambabu wrote:

Yes the forum has to be spiced up. No need for fear . Indians got used to the belief tat all kinds of foods and spices were invented in India. It's with  this belief  Indians will survive and continue to survive. But Peanuts are not as cheap as you are thinking. Not only peanuts everything which is in demand are being hidden in the underground godowns of the Black marketeers.

LOL....true! I guess then now we have to say that the ancient Spice Routes and Silk Routes were all imaginary and most likely , invented by the saffron communalists! sic!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.