Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In the past 1 year.....it's a great disaster to Bollywood....because we lost 3 great Romantic heroes of the era of Golden films and music.... i.e the era of 60's and early 70's (till 75)

Those 3 ever green romantic heroes are Shammi Kapoor, Dev Anand and Rajesh Khanna. One more romantic hero, who represented that generation....Joy Mukherjee......

yes it's are great loss to our bollywood.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
All paid great attention to the presence of big B, both yesterday and today. Today, in the traffic block of Mumbai, he and Abhishek had to walk by road to reach the funeral functions at Mumbai.
It's true, Rajesh Khanna lost his fame once action films of big B were appreciated more. He was never able to regain his lost power again

Meera sandhu
Yes after Amitabh Bachchan's film like Zanzeer,Sholey,Deewar,Trishool,Don Rajesh Khanna had to take the back seat. :blink:

Still he did some films like Swarg where his role was appreciated by the people. :)

Even there are films like Avtaar was also appreciated by the audience he was not like an usual romantic hero in this film. :)
It was just a matter of time....
A thread is under discussion now.....should we change according to situations....
If situation wants, we may need to change for our existance. Isn't it?
When action era started with big B and his romatic films flopped, he never tried to change according to the demand of audience. This resulted in his sudden fall. Yet, he managed to give a number of hits later, though can't create the Aradhana magic

Meera sandhu
In the past 1 year.....it's a great disaster to Bollywood....because we lost 3 great Romantic heroes of the era of Golden films and music.... i.e the era of 60's and early 70's (till 75)

Those 3 ever green romantic heroes are Shammi Kapoor, Dev Anand and Rajesh Khanna. One more romantic hero, who represented that generation....Joy Mukherjee......

You didn't give me your answer yet...
Also sanjeev....
Tell me, if you have to select best of all his films, which is your choice?

Meera sandhu

Also sanjeev....

I will vote for Anand, katipatang and Amar prem.

Also sanjeev....

No vote for Aradhana???? :( :(

Meera sandhu

Also sanjeev....

No vote for Aradhana???? :( :(

Yes Aradhana too and I am unable to remember all names now,I love his acting.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Tell me your favourite Khanna songs....

Meera sandhu
Tell me your favourite Khanna songs....

There are many .... as in those day the songs were really pleasant and lot of effort was taken to preserve its sweetness.. I love "Anand" song Kahin Door Jab Din Dhal Jaye, I get tears when ever I listen that song.... :S don't know why???? I feel that even Rajesh Khanna love this song...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.