Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I had a doubt about Rajesh Khanna's personal life. In wikipedia also, it's written Anju Mahendra was his ex-lover while I read somewhere, he divorced Anju before getting married to Dimple. Was Anju Khanna's wife?

Meera sandhu
@Ushaji...
You forget to mention Anand and Amar prem. I think, they are those 2 movies which he gave the best. But Aradhana is always my personal favourite...also Katti patang

Yes of course I can add a few more to my list :) - Kati Patang, Anand,Ittefaq,of course Amar Prem and Bandhan...

I haven't seen Bandhan yet....I think so

Ittefaq is an one night story. I think, killing of his wife or something like that. Can't remember that. One day, we two had a discussion about that film. Do you remember?

Bandhan was more of a social film and Rajesh Khanna has a very effective role in it.Ittefaq was a suspense thriller , the whole film happening in one night .I feel that it is one of his best films, since it had no songs and no glamor element and the impact was only through expressions and acting ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Ushaji...
You forget to mention Anand and Amar prem. I think, they are those 2 movies which he gave the best. But Aradhana is always my personal favourite...also Katti patang

Yes of course I can add a few more to my list :) - Kati Patang, Anand,Ittefaq,of course Amar Prem and Bandhan...

I haven't seen Bandhan yet....I think so

Ittefaq is an one night story. I think, killing of his wife or something like that. Can't remember that. One day, we two had a discussion about that film. Do you remember?

Bandhan was more of a social film and Rajesh Khanna has a very effective role in it.Ittefaq was a suspense thriller , the whole film happening in one night .I feel that it is one of his best films, since it had no songs and no glamor element and the impact was only through expressions and acting ..

Is it about the murder of his wife :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: ???
I saw it a Jupiter year back :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I had a doubt about Rajesh Khanna's personal life. In wikipedia also, it's written Anju Mahendra was his ex-lover while I read somewhere, he divorced Anju before getting married to Dimple. Was Anju Khanna's wife?

I think Anju Manendroo was not his wife.She was his ex-lover but he broke his relationship with her after marrying Dimple.But i am not sure about it. :blink:

I think Anju Manendroo was not his wife.She was his ex-lover but he broke his relationship with her after marrying Dimple.But i am not sure about it. :blink:

I also think so.
Let someone clear my doubt.

Meera sandhu
A video for you.....

http://in.video.yahoo.com/entertainment-26099860/bollywood-26715902/fairytale-marriage-of-rajesh-khanna-dimple-30019642.html

Meera sandhu
Anju was not hes wife. Yes there was a relation between them.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I want to collect some of his super songs and will keep in memory of him.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Go to musicjagat.com or Music jalsha.com. there available and you can free download those.another is in.com.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Bruce Lee wrote:
Go to musicjagat.com or Music jalsha.com. there available and you can free download those.another is in.com.

By typing the actor name we can download them or not.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.