Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Not any particular I like many songs of him.Kishore da and Rajesh Khanna was a great combination.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Tell me your favourite Khanna songs....

There are many .... as in those day the songs were really pleasant and lot of effort was taken to preserve its sweetness.. I love "Anand" song Kahin Door Jab Din Dhal Jaye, I get tears when ever I listen that song.... :S don't know why???? I feel that even Rajesh Khanna love this song...

Yes..it's a song very close to my heart...
let me try to make a quick list.......
No doubt, Aradhana comes first.....each and every song of it is so special to me that......when I watched it for the first time, Aradhana craze was so much filled in my head that I used to note it in my diary if I hear any song of it.It was when I was 15-16 old. Chanda hai tu was the song that really touched my heart, which I get opportunity to hear very rarely :) :) :)

Am trying to select 10 songs, exempting Aradhana from the list.....that also, only songs picturised on Rajesh Khanna

1. Pyar Deewana hota hai...katti patang
@. Yeh Jo muhabbat hai.....katti patang
3. Hume aur jeene ke.....agar tum na hote
4. Hum dono...Ajnabee
5. Bheegi bheegi raatom mein....Ajnabee
6. Kahi door......Anand
7.Zindagi ke safar........Aap ki kasam
8. Yeh kya/chingari/kuch tho.....Amar prem (I can't choose the best)
9. Aaja piya tohe pyar ....Baharom ke sapne(sung by lataji)
10. Acha to hum chalte hain
11. Mere dil mein aaj kya hai.....Daag
12. Oh mere dil ke chein.....mere jeevan saathi
13. Suno chamba...apna desh
14. Hume tumse pyar...Khudrat

Oh mere dil ke chein, hum dono do premi and Agar tum na hote are very special to my heart

Meera sandhu
ajani K wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
Tell me your favourite Khanna songs....

There are many .... as in those day the songs were really pleasant and lot of effort was taken to preserve its sweetness.. I love "Anand" song Kahin Door Jab Din Dhal Jaye, I get tears when ever I listen that song.... :S don't know why???? I feel that even Rajesh Khanna love this song...

Yes..it's a song very close to my heart...
let me try to make a quick list.......
No doubt, Aradhana comes first.....each and every song of it is so special to me that......when I watched it for the first time, Aradhana craze was so much filled in my head that I used to note it in my diary if I hear any song of it.It was when I was 15-16 old. Chanda hai tu was the song that really touched my heart, which I get opportunity to hear very rarely :) :) :)

Am trying to select 10 songs, exempting Aradhana from the list.....that also, only songs picturised on Rajesh Khanna

1. Pyar Deewana hota hai...katti patang
@. Yeh Jo muhabbat hai.....katti patang
3. Hume aur jeene ke.....agar tum na hote
4. Hum dono...Ajnabee
5. Bheegi bheegi raatom mein....Ajnabee
6. Kahi door......Anand
7.Zindagi ke safar........Aap ki kasam
8. Yeh kya/chingari/kuch tho.....Amar prem (I can't choose the best)
9. Aaja piya tohe pyar ....Baharom ke sapne(sung by lataji)
10. Acha to hum chalte hain
11. Mere dil mein aaj kya hai.....Daag
12. Oh mere dil ke chein.....mere jeevan saathi
13. Suno chamba...apna desh
14. Hume tumse pyar...Khudrat

Oh mere dil ke chein, hum dono do premi and Agar tum na hote are very special to my heart

NIce collection Sandhya. We missed a great actor from this world.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I forget to add.....mere dil mein aaj kya hai is also my personal favourite

Meera sandhu
Sorry to see you go- One of my most loved film star.
Picture taken from
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8276]}
TV

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I was shoched to know he died yesterday. :( Few days back only he returned from the hospital and told public that he is fine. :blink:

I read somewhere that these days he was alone and used to sit nearby his phone many hours anxiously waiting for someone to call him. :( And there were the days when he used to have 8~9 phones and they always used to ring and keep him busy all the day. :blink:

I pray for him,his soul rest in peace. :blink:

He is beyond us- Kahin door jab Din dhal jaye-
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8277]}

I was shoched to know he died yesterday. :( Few days back only he returned from the hospital and told public that he is fine. :blink:

I read somewhere that these days he was alone and used to sit nearby his phone many hours anxiously waiting for someone to call him. :( And there were the days when he used to have 8~9 phones and they always used to ring and keep him busy all the day. :blink:

The TV channels are full of him, the other day they were showing an old BBC documentary shot at the height of his fame and soon after his marriage, which was very nice.He came across as a very sensible and outspoken person..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

After Kaka, perhaps Shah rukh khan is the only person who was able to get those romantic eyes and lovely body language to attract everyone towards him, as a powerful magnet. Isn't it?

Actually, romantic era re-started again in Bollywood with the release of DDLJ in 1995 and till now, continuing. It was seen setting around 1975 with the popularity of action movies

Meera sandhu

The TV channels are full of him, the other day they were showing an old BBC documentary shot at the height of his fame and soon after his marriage, which was very nice.He came across as a very sensible and outspoken person..

I started watching him in my teens and a hard core fan. I can see only Amitabh, rajendra Kmar, and Aamir at par with him. Others stand no where in comparison.

I started watching him in my teens and a hard core fan. I can see only Amitabh, rajendra Kmar, and Aamir at par with him. Others stand no where in comparison.

I have never been a great fan of Rajesh Khanna , however, I liked to watch his films ...I feel that Dilip Kumar,Balraj Sahni,Amitabh Bachhan and Sanjeev Kumar were the real performers, whereas Ralesh Khanna was a glamorous super star, of course he had lots of talent too ...some of his films like Safar,Bawarchi,Aap ki kasam were all more performance oriented.I feel that although Aradhana was his first hit because of many factors including him,Sharmila did a better job since her role had more depth..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.