Already a thread is there about Rajesh Khanna.
Yet, I feel I should pay my honour and homage to him. That's why I started this thread...as I believe am the no.1 fan of this super star of Boddunan family.
Yes, he has given new definitions of romance to Indian screen and of course, till now, he has the largest number of lady fans. People waited before his banglow for days to get a glance of this Emperor of Indian Cinema.
He still holds the record of 15 consecutive hits which made him first superstar of Indian screen. He made me a great lover of Bollywood and its old songs.
Today is Karkadaka Vavu, most auspicious day for souls according to we Malayalis' beliefs. Let him soul also rest in peace. He will live in the hearts of millions as long as world and this Bollywood exist.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8246]}

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh he's gone!!! I am very sad to read this, I did not know! end of another era! may his soul rest in peace!! He was a true superstar of his times!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Actually, many thoughts are attacking my mind now. My mind is really restless. I have not met that person till now. Yet my heart is crying for him. I am sure, am one among those 10 great fans of this super star. No doubt.

Meera sandhu
India cinema and fans have lost a great super star. Many of his films like kati Patang, Aradhana, Anand, Amar Prem are unforgettable. He will ever remain in memory of cine lovers.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

As a true fan of him, am really feeling his loss and as paying respect to him and praying for his family and fans, I will respond only to this thread today, talking about him only. Let it be the best honour am providing for my most favourite hero through Boddunan
I really love you, your style, your songs and of course, the screen presence of Bollywood
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Tabloid/Rajesh-Khanna-Bollywood-s-first-superstar-dies-in-Mumbai/Article1-891123.aspx

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8247]}

Meera sandhu
Oh! this is very bad news. He was the first superstar in Indian film industry and simply the best. I pay homage to him.
How many of you know, the romantic song, 'Roop tera masthana' is taken in a single shot. i.e. The whole song of 4-5 minutes was shoot at once, giving that song a special beauty....first time ever in Indian screen. Kishore Kumar also lend his magical voice making it more powerful in every music lovers' heart.
Now a special program is going on in CNN-IBN about the platinum jubily hit and of course, my most favourite film, Aradhana.

Meera sandhu
This is really a bad news. When i told this news to my mom she was shocked. She could not believe. But We are away from the television. We could not get the reason behind his death. with what problem he is passed way.

I used to watch his songs in rangoli and many movies of him. Really a wonderful actor

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

How many of you know, the romantic song, 'Roop tera masthana' is taken in a single shot. i.e. The whole song of 4-5 minutes was shoot at once, giving that song a special beauty....first time ever in Indian screen. Kishore Kumar also lend his magical voice making it more powerful in every music lovers' heart.
Now a special program is going on in CNN-IBN about the platinum jubily hit and of course, my most favourite film, Aradhana.

I love this song. I am very sad after hearing this news. I pray god for him.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

This is really a bad news. When i told this news to my mom she was shocked. She could not believe. But We are away from the television. We could not get the reason behind his death. with what problem he is passed way.

I used to watch his songs in rangoli and many movies of him. Really a wonderful actor

Actually till now, among all Indian heroes, he has the maximum number of female fans following him. Even Hritik will feel jealous of him.

An era was there when girls used to put sindoor on their forehead in front of his photo and used to send him love letters written in their blood

Also escote was given to him, because his female fans used to attack him and fills his car with their kisses and his white car would be filled with lipstick marks. That was 'kakka magic' :) :)

Meera sandhu
Days before when I saw his recent photo, i was shocked and my heart broken into pieces. 69 is not a big age but he looked so weak. Amitji is also 69-70. Today only I know, both are of same age though Rajesh khanna was senior in the industry.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.