Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Great loss for Indian cinema. He was the one who started the stardom in true sense. Hats off to "Anand" who gave anand to millions of people across the nation.

*Anand means pleasure

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8263]}

Also, he is leaving the world like 'that Anand' giving his every fan a distinct mark in our hearts and tears in our eyes.

Not only this scene, some of his songs are also related to this occasion....

Kahi door jab.....Anand
Zindagi kaisi........Anand
Zindagi ka safar........safar
Zindagi ke safar........Aap ki kasam
Zindagi ek safar.....Andaz....

In all these films, he dies whether it's safar, anand, aap ki kasam or andaz.. :sick: :sick: :sick: In all the films, at the climax except Andaz

Meera sandhu
I was shoched to know he died yesterday. :( Few days back only he returned from the hospital and told public that he is fine. :blink:

I read somewhere that these days he was alone and used to sit nearby his phone many hours anxiously waiting for someone to call him. :( And there were the days when he used to have 8~9 phones and they always used to ring and keep him busy all the day. :blink:

I pray for him,his soul rest in peace. :blink:
DSC01787.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
Really, Bollywood loses its first Superstar.

Rajesh Khanna passed away on Wednesday afternoon.His beautiful memories in hindi Cinema with us forever.

Be positive
He was a natural actor and will be in our memory always for his acting.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I was shoched to know he died yesterday. :( Few days back only he returned from the hospital and told public that he is fine. :blink:

I read somewhere that these days he was alone and used to sit nearby his phone many hours anxiously waiting for someone to call him. :( And there were the days when he used to have 8~9 phones and they always used to ring and keep him busy all the day. :blink:

But the most happy thing is that Dimple returned back with her daughters and served him till his last breath. He was not at all alone.

Today I read in newspapers, 7-8 girls committed suicide soon after he got married to Dimple in 1972. That was his magic and charisma which no other super hero could attain after him.

Meera sandhu
I think no one is so natural like him but Kamal hassan and Amir Khan are also some natural actor.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Really bollywood loses a real superstar. This was really shocked me after seeing the news in net.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I think no one is so natural like him but Kamal hassan and Amir Khan are also some natural actor.

So, you are a true fan of him.
What's your favourite film????

My most favourite is Aradhana.......
Actually, it's the best film I have seen till now.......it was just like a magic. :) :) :) :) :)

I like Anand, Amar prem and Katti patang also.

Meera sandhu

But the most happy thing is that Dimple returned back with her daughters and served him till his last breath. He was not at all alone.

Today I read in newspapers, 7-8 girls committed suicide soon after he got married to Dimple in 1972. That was his magic and charisma which no other super hero could attain after him.

Yes he had a great charisma and lot of female fans. :)

I like his most of the movies like Kati Patang,Dushman,Roti,Apki Kasam,Arandhna. :)

His dialogue "Pushpa i hate tears" today also is remembered.He was a great actor. :)
In the past 1 year.....it's a great disaster to Bollywood....because we lost 3 great Romantic heroes of the era of Golden films and music.... i.e the era of 60's and early 70's (till 75)

Those 3 ever green romantic heroes are Shammi Kapoor, Dev Anand and Rajesh Khanna. One more romantic hero, who represented that generation....Joy Mukherjee......
DSC01800.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.