Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
May be a little copied from Shammi kapoor too..
What do you think??

Yes proably that too, but Dev Anand was the original head shaker :P of Hindi film industry since those days actors were mostly serious and any kind of lighthearted acting was reserved for comedians :) :unsure:

Yet, in head shaking can Dev Saab defeat Shammi????

It's really a strange co-incidence that we lost these 3 head shaking romantic heroes within 1 year time interval. Have you noticed it before? :dry:

Yes they all had unique head shaking but I like the style of Dev Anand he was tremendous in Black and White movies. :)

Thats true, I liked all his black and white films, and I have seen quite a few of them - tere Ghar ke Samne,Jab pyar kisise hota hai,taxi Drive,Kala Pani,hum dono ,the list is quite long lol....I feel that he was one of the most sophisticated actors of hindi cinema..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

May be a little copied from Shammi kapoor too..
What do you think??

Yes proably that too, but Dev Anand was the original head shaker :P of Hindi film industry since those days actors were mostly serious and any kind of lighthearted acting was reserved for comedians :) :unsure:

Yet, in head shaking can Dev Saab defeat Shammi????

It's really a strange co-incidence that we lost these 3 head shaking romantic heroes within 1 year time interval. Have you noticed it before? :dry:

Yes they all had unique head shaking but I like the style of Dev Anand he was tremendous in Black and White movies. :)

Thats true, I liked all his black and white films, and I have seen quite a few of them - tere Ghar ke Samne,Jab pyar kisise hota hai,taxi Drive,Kala Pani,hum dono ,the list is quite long lol....I feel that he was one of the most sophisticated actors of hindi cinema..

Guide and Jewel thief are my favourites

Meera sandhu
Rajesh khanna was the real hero of Bollywood.For his acting he draws number of fans towards him.Every Bollywood would miss him.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Rajesh Khanna was the handsome hero.He has great contribution to the Hindi cinema.We must pray for his soul.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Rajesh Khanna remains in everybody's heart.After his death he is still alive inside everybody.We must pray for his good soul.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Repeating the same post 3 times......Sharmishta........

Meera sandhu
Rajesh khanna was the real hero of Bollywood.For his acting he draws number of fans towards him.Every Bollywood would miss him.

Though I am not a fan of Rajesh Khanna but I like him many of the films like Roti,Dushman,Anand,Kati Patang,Aradhana where his acting was at peak moreover the songs of these films were catchy helping film to get hit and attract more audiences. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.