I don't think most of the people would say "YES" though I have still to achieve many things but I still say I am satisfied with what I have got and not worried for what I have not got even I still try to fulfill my desires by working hard which is important. What about you friends?. :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Life is very hard.It is just like a race in a field.I Am 60-70 % satisfied with my life.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Really a difficult question Sanjeev.....
Am satisfied with my family life......but am often frustrated since I can't earn much, even after having two professional degrees in hand. Perhaps, my success through online earning may make me feel satisfied with whatever I get

Meera sandhu
Really a difficult question Sanjeev.....
Am satisfied with my family life......but am often frustrated since I can't earn much, even after having two professional degrees in hand. Perhaps, my success through online earning may make me feel satisfied with whatever I get

I understand having a professional degree and not earning can hurt anyone though you do fine by performing all house hold responsibity and rasing a child. :) No need to worry much as wives who do all house hold work save lot of money.Think if you had been working then you would have to spend lot of money for keeping a full time maid and governess for your kid. :blink: Moreover you are compensating well through earning on line I know the way you are going you will earn better in future. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Not satisfied yet I think I will be in better position to answer this question 10 or 20 years hence. :unsure:

Live in the present :)
Not satisfied yet I think I will be in better position to answer this question 10 or 20 years hence. :unsure:

Oh but you can answer this now also no need to wait for 10~20 years there are many many things which a student desire of but could not able to achieve due to any reason. :blink:

Oh but you can answer this now also no need to wait for 10~20 years there are many many things which a student desire of but could not able to achieve due to any reason. :blink:

About that part I already said not satisfied. :P

Live in the present :)

I knew it students are always unsatified with their lives. :laugh:
I am not satisfied because satisfaction is end of the day/life. Although I have no regrets for what I did in my life or still doing. I like who I am and although I made some mistakes or everything I said, which made me what I am and I have no regrets. I do what I feel right and it makes me what I am, if people like it, that is okay even if they don't, that is still fine. I have a special place for some people despite all the naughty things they do. After all "Shama badan ko chahiye chotan ko utpat" is our age old saying. :) :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not even then, no one can say this line on his/her last day. You never feel satisfied unless you have decided to close the shutters down. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am not satisfied because satisfaction is end of the day/life. Although I have no regrets for what I did in my life or still doing. I like who I am and although I made some mistakes or everything I said, which made me what I am and I have no regrets. I do what I feel right and it makes me what I am, if people like it, that is okay even if they don't, that is still fine. I have a special place for some people despite all the naughty things they do. After all "Shama badan ko chahiye chotan ko utpat" is our age old saying. :) :)

Then what do you do for it?

:blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.