The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gold is the first preference for girls.They love gold jewels.But now a days it has become impossible to purchase gold because of its high price.

Sharmistha Banerjee
However, after Indian gold market was linked to the international gold market, the gold smuggling which was once the inspiration for many hindi films has come to a full stop ! Now one cannot see much difference in the price even with the gulf countries, just the tax amount is less ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Gold is loved by everyone.Boys or girls they love to wear gold ornaments.Specially women are attracted towards gold.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Gold is loved by everyone.Boys or girls they love to wear gold ornaments.Specially women are attracted towards gold.

I don't like to wear gold ornaments but I like to buy them as an investment as Gold rates are increasing very fast so its better to buy moreover my wife likes gold jewels so for her happiness I buy it. :)
Gold is one of the safest investments to make considering the sky high rate that guarantees a good re sell value. Though I like to wear platinum more.

Live in the present :)
Gold is one of the safest investments to make considering the sky high rate that guarantees a good re sell value. Though I like to wear platinum more.

Yes it is but who has that money to invest on gold these days. :evil:

One of my friend has returned from Sharjah and has brought 1 Kg Gold with him he says we get pure gold there. :)
Investment in gold coin or gold paper are always benificial but exchange of gold ornaments is not good. They cut a percentage in the time of exchange.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Investment in gold coin or gold paper are always benificial but exchange of gold ornaments is not good. They cut a percentage in the time of exchange.

I never sell my gold as I know they cut lot of percentage in it.People who do that should not do instead they should try to buy new gold.my mother once exchanged it but she never did it again. :blink:
Yes Sanjiv , I have also such experience. They cut 15 to 25 % which is a great loss. plus making charge. So it will be good to invest in coin or pure gold.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes Sanjiv , I have also such experience. They cut 15 to 25 % which is a great loss. plus making charge. So it will be good to invest in coin or pure gold.

Its better to invest on paper gold these days. :)

I don't buy Gold much but whatever I buy I don't sell and don't let my family members to do that. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.