The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Fear of death is not necessary for any men or women. Death gives real peace to our soul. :side: :side:

And how do you know it?

:laugh:

Yes Death is the final destination and everything gets stopped after it comes to us. :)

Because she is talking to many souls everyday. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But we have bad souls too :evil: :evil:

Purpose of life is experiencing everything we wish and finally have to mix with the almighty with purity. So we have to remove our sins in our life time.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Death is the inevitable end of life. We can do our bit by staying healthy and finishing all our works today itself. Who knows what is in store for us tomorrow. :dry:

We may eat well and be tension free. In addition, we need to avoid accidents also. Normally, one should live till eighty years or more. If you can just avoid sickness/ critical illness and accidents, you will live up to eighty or more. Be sure. Your life is in your control.

Again I would say that these are all theoritical we have to take tensions to survive in this wold no doubt one can minimise it by doing some work but that's for sure one can increase life by not doing the things which may get you diseased. :blink:

We cannot avoid tensions. All that we need is an attitude to consider such tension as normal and natural and not take that to heart. This will give mental strength. We need mental/ emotional and physical strength both to survive and live long. There are also ways to reduce our work load and tension. One is to delegate. Delegation is not only in office but also in family.

Delegation is important we can do it in offices but to do it at home I think its difficult. :evil:

No doubt the way we have made our life styles we need to find out some ways not to get over stressed as it is the major reason of all diseases. I have seen people who are extrovert and share their feelings with others live their life comfortably and those who don't and keep all the things in their mind and heart are more prone to diseases. :blink:
Death is the inevitable end of life. We can do our bit by staying healthy and finishing all our works today itself. Who knows what is in store for us tomorrow. :dry:

We may eat well and be tension free. In addition, we need to avoid accidents also. Normally, one should live till eighty years or more. If you can just avoid sickness/ critical illness and accidents, you will live up to eighty or more. Be sure. Your life is in your control.

Again I would say that these are all theoritical we have to take tensions to survive in this wold no doubt one can minimise it by doing some work but that's for sure one can increase life by not doing the things which may get you diseased. :blink:

We cannot avoid tensions. All that we need is an attitude to consider such tension as normal and natural and not take that to heart. This will give mental strength. We need mental/ emotional and physical strength both to survive and live long. There are also ways to reduce our work load and tension. One is to delegate. Delegation is not only in office but also in family.

Delegation is important we can do it in offices but to do it at home I think its difficult. :evil:

No doubt the way we have made our life styles we need to find out some ways not to get over stressed as it is the major reason of all diseases. I have seen people who are extrovert and share their feelings with others live their life comfortably and those who don't and keep all the things in their mind and heart are more prone to diseases. :blink:

Let me explain how to delegate at home. As head of family you do most things. some things may be delegated to your wife. she may bring children from school and take care of depositing insurance premium and other banking transaction. If you have grown up children viz. late teens or early twenties, they may also share some burden.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@Sanjeev...
Can you please correct the thread heading, Do you fear of death?
Either correct it as "Do you have fear of death?" or "Do you fear death?"
Hoping you don't mind.

Meera sandhu
@Sanjeev...
Can you please correct the thread heading, Do you fear of death?
Either correct it as "Do you have fear of death?" or "Do you fear death?"
Hoping you don't mind.

Now this is too late to amend. More than eighty posts have been made. Only first may be changed. Other posts written by so many members can be amended only by concerned members or moderator.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Let me explain how to delegate at home. As head of family you do most things. some things may be delegated to your wife. she may bring children from school and take care of depositing insurance premium and other banking transaction. If you have grown up children viz. late teens or early twenties, they may also share some burden.

This is OK but my case is bit difference as I have twin kids of 4 years so it becomes almost impossible for me or my wiffe to go out of house with the kids alone for any work.We both have to go together if we have to go even for shopping and that is the reason we go for shopping mostly on Sundays..My wife can't go alone too leaving kids at home as kids cry if she goes alone leaving them. :)

I hope once they grow up I would be able to delegate some of my responsibilities to kids and wife but presently I can't think of it. Imagine I have to do even the smallest work like buying vegetables or any thing for kitchen I can't leave it as I know my wife already get tired of tolerating 2 kids whole day as you know to raise 2 kids together is not an easy task. :)

This is OK but my case is bit difference as I have twin kids of 4 years so it becomes almost impossible for me or my wiffe to go out of house with the kids alone for any work.We both have to go together if we have to go even for shopping and that is the reason we go for shopping mostly on Sundays..My wife can't go alone too leaving kids at home as kids cry if she goes alone leaving them. :)

I hope once they grow up I would be able to delegate some of my responsibilities to kids and wife but presently I can't think of it. Imagine I have to do even the smallest work like buying vegetables or any thing for kitchen I can't leave it as I know my wife already get tired of tolerating 2 kids whole day as you know to raise 2 kids together is not an easy task. :)

Just wait for 2-3 years...then it will be OK.
Weekly purchase as a part of outing, once in a week is really nice. Now there are shopping malls every where. Full AC. Just get inside any shopping mall and purchase......Earlier, we need to go to 10 shops...but now, 100-in-1. Isn't it? Your kids will also feel nice during outings.
We also do the same thing....weekly purchases on Sundays.

Meera sandhu

Just wait for 2-3 years...then it will be OK.
Weekly purchase as a part of outing, once in a week is really nice. Now there are shopping malls every where. Full AC. Just get inside any shopping mall and purchase......Earlier, we need to go to 10 shops...but now, 100-in-1. Isn't it? Your kids will also feel nice during outings.
We also do the same thing....weekly purchases on Sundays.

We do it on monthly basis as long general items are concerned, most of us do that way. Only a few items like milk, vegetables and fruits are the items we need on daily basis. We can always purchase these items in our community market a few steps away.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes even I purchase most of items on monthly basis but you know with small kids you never know what we left out in those monthly plans. :)

@ Sandhya I don't have a mall nearby my home so its difficult for me to get things under one roof. :evil:
Yes even I purchase most of items on monthly basis but you know with small kids you never know what we left out in those monthly plans. :)

@ Sandhya I don't have a mall nearby my home so its difficult for me to get things under one roof. :evil:

Yes right, with small kids you never know. There are some strange need at times which you never expected.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.