The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Fear of death is not necessary for any men or women. Death gives real peace to our soul. :side: :side:

I like your views about this topic. Yes death is ultimate of every living thing and peace is the right word related to end of life. That is why peace is used on the graves of departed souls. :) :)
+1 from me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Mary
Fear of death is not necessary for any men or women. Death gives real peace to our soul. :side: :side:

I like your views about this topic. Yes death is ultimate of every living thing and peace is the right word related to end of life. That is why peace is used on the graves of departed souls. :) :)
+1 from me.

You gave thank you for her post :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly:

so, i means.....you are waiting for that peace of your soul :laugh: :laugh: :P :P :whistle: :whistle: :evil: :evil: :evil: :S :S :blink: :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :sick: :sick: :sick: :dry: :dry: :dry: :huh: :huh: :unsure: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu

And how do you know it?

:laugh:

Yes Death is the final destination and everything gets stopped after it comes to us. :)

And how do you know it?

Yes Death is the final destination and everything gets stopped after it comes to us. :)

Because she is talking to many souls everyday. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But we have bad souls too :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

And how do you know it?

Does she? :blink:

But still I pray God I may not die before my kids get settled may be this is not a fear of death but the love for my kids. :laugh:

And how do you know it?

Does she? :blink:

But still I pray God I may not die before my kids get settled may be this is not a fear of death but the love for my kids. :laugh:

Hence take care of your self. take healthy food, physically work and exercise, be careful on roads and avoid accidents. Then you need not fear injury or death.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Death is the inevitable end of life. We can do our bit by staying healthy and finishing all our works today itself. Who knows what is in store for us tomorrow. :dry:

Live in the present :)
Death is the inevitable end of life. We can do our bit by staying healthy and finishing all our works today itself. Who knows what is in store for us tomorrow. :dry:

We may eat well and be tension free. In addition, we need to avoid accidents also. Normally, one should live till eighty years or more. If you can just avoid sickness/ critical illness and accidents, you will live up to eighty or more. Be sure. Your life is in your control.

We may eat well and be tension free. In addition, we need to avoid accidents also. Normally, one should live till eighty years or more. If you can just avoid sickness/ critical illness and accidents, you will live up to eighty or more. Be sure. Your life is in your control.

Again I would say that these are all theoritical things we have to take tensions to survive in this world no doubt one can minimise it by doing some work but that's for sure one can increase life by not doing the things which may get you diseased. :blink:

Moreover death is uncertain anyone who is healthy may die at any time. :blink:

Again I would say that these are all theoritical we have to take tensions to survive in this wold no doubt one can minimise it by doing some work but that's for sure one can increase life by not doing the things which may get you diseased. :blink:

We cannot avoid tensions. All that we need is an attitude to consider such tension as normal and natural and not take that to heart. This will give mental strength. We need mental/ emotional and physical strength both to survive and live long. There are also ways to reduce our work load and tension. One is to delegate. Delegation is not only in office but also in family.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.