The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't have any fear about death. I will bravely face the death if I knows it.

Lets see what happens when it comes to you. :laugh:

I have seen most of the people don't fear but they don't want to die because they don't want to lose their own people and they don't whats going to happen with them when they die. :blink:

I have seen most of the people don't fear but they don't want to die because they don't want to lose their own people and they don't whats going to happen with them when they die. :blink:

Why should we feel afraid if we are not aware about our fate after we are no more here. Who knows some Apsaras are waiting for me when I reach there. So there is nothing to worry.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Why should we feel afraid if we are not aware about our fate after we are no more here. Who knows some Apsaras are waiting for me when I reach there. So there is nothing to worry.

Yes we should not but how many of you are so firm that they will go to heaven and see Apsaras may be few one fear that they will be punished in hell. :woohoo:

Yes we should not but how many of you are so firm that they will go to heaven and see Apsaras may be few one fear that they will be punished in hell. :woohoo:

Come on man- I am not a fool, all my friends and apsaras are in hell and I am not going to heaven even If I have to bribe Chitragupta. :laugh: :laugh:

Come on man- I am not a fool, all my friends and apsaras are in hell and I am not going to heaven even If I have to bribe Chitragupta. :laugh: :laugh:

Apsaras in hell they might have gone there after death. :laugh:

First person in life who is interested to go to hell. :laugh:

Apsaras in hell they might have gone there after death. :laugh:

First person in life who is interested to go to hell. :laugh:

You are wrong most of friends and relatives are there. Who the hack is interested to go to heaven!! I hear there we have to get up at 4 in the morning and all maza goes to Raja Inder. ;)

Death is natural and will come in time. So I am not afraid of it.Only one request to almighty this should be painless.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Death is natural and will come in time. So I am not afraid of it.Only one request to almighty this should be painless.

This is also my opinion towards death.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I don't think anyone living fears death as long as he/she is living a healthy life.

Live in the present :)
I don't think anyone living fears death as long as he/she is living a healthy life.

yes....except persons above 75 or 85. Isn't it????

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.