The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't think anyone living fears death as long as he/she is living a healthy life.

yes....except persons above 75 or 85. Isn't it????

Yes and some unlucky people who have dreadful diseases maybe. :unsure:

Live in the present :)
I don't think anyone living fears death as long as he/she is living a healthy life.

Those persons whose all desires and responsibilities are completed, they may start thinking about the 'end of everything'

Meera sandhu

Those persons whose all desires and responsibilities are completed, they may start thinking about the 'end of everything'

Absolutely those who have lots of responsibilities cannot think of death.I fear of death now may be I won't when I will see my kids standing on their own feet. :)

Absolutely those who have lots of responsibilities cannot think of death.I fear of death now may be I won't when I will see my kids standing on their own feet. :)

One who has fear of death is half dead due to fear itself. This is some thing who does not know a difference in aged, young, kids, genders, sick or healthy. It comes on its time and when it comes no one can stop it therefore no use feeling fearful. It never differentiate between responsibilities and utility of persons. Jo Dar gaya so mar gaya. :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

One who has fear of death is half dead due to fear itself. This is some thing who does not know a difference in aged, young, kids, genders, sick or healthy. It comes on its time and when it comes no one can stop it therefore no use feeling fearful. It never differentiate between responsibilities and utility of persons. Jo Dar gaya so mar gaya. :(

I agree no one can stop it but when we don't know when it will come then definitely it won't give us the time even to fear but when someoe knows it that he is going to die soon I don't think he would be able to feel fearless of being dead. :blink:

I agree no one can stop it but when we don't know when it will come then definitely it won't give us the time even to fear but when someoe knows it that he is going to die soon I don't think he would be able to feel fearless of being dead. :blink:

That is not the topic of thread but if some one knows that he/she has no way to survive, there is no use of getting afraid of death. Because that is some thing even doctors are not going to help.

But I have a fear in mind...how my death will look like?
Will she come as a beautiful lady or like a ghost?

Anyhow let us thank God, for not making death easy. If so, many of us would have committed suicide earlier itself. That's God's magic to retain men in this world. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

Anyhow let us thank God, for not making death easy. If so, many of us would have committed suicide earlier itself. That's God's magic to retain men in this world. Isn't it?

I do not agree with you as I can see or read many suicides every day and most of them committed by women for different reasons, although that is an easy way to get rid of problems.

Come on Sandhya death is always like a ghost. :laugh:
Fear of death is not necessary for any men or women. Death gives real peace to our soul. :side: :side:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.