Why should I waste my words in explaining it?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8070]}
000203F2_2012-07-03.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many times till now....can't even count it......most for the benefit of our dear ones.
I think, All ladies are so.....
before marriage for parents and brothers....
once married they give first preference to husband and kids. So, it's sure, it happen several times :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
think1_2012-07-03.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Many times till now....can't even count it......most for the benefit of our dear ones.
once married they give first preference to husband and kids. So, it's sure, it happen several times :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All sacrifice in family.If it will be against wishes then it is not good.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8073]}

Then ask Preeti....she knows it more than you

Meera sandhu

Then ask Preeti....she knows it more than you

I am against it. It should not be. I feel sad if so.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Actually, I never want to see my parents worried for me.......

So, in my childhood days, even if I really want something, I never ask them.
Also, if they tell about their financial troubles......I say OK.
My brother was just opposite :cheer:
So, he gets everything and me, hide everything inside.

It was during my degree life, that I asked something to my parents first time with great desire. I now can't remember what is it. Second thing I asked was a PC for during final sem proj for degree. Yet, when they told about their financial troubles I left the desire.
Whole MCA also, I studied without a PC and during study days before exam, I used to go to my friends' home to do practicals....even I completed my fifth sem project in my friend's home......continuously for 1 month which was 40-50 kms away from my home and I travel almost 100 kms daily.

Meera sandhu
I can't count. many decisions are group decisions and you accept majority view or the senior one has authority.

I had no personal strong opinion and would accept anything as parents liked. In fact, my personality developed in seventies and after that I seldom decided against my wish.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Many times when I some persons who wish me I dont like their wishes. Which irritates me.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

It was during my degree life, that I asked something to my parents first time with great desire. I now can't remember what is it. Second thing I asked was a PC for during final sem proj for degree. Yet, when they told about their financial troubles I left the desire.
Whole MCA also, I studied without a PC and during study days before exam, I used to go to my friends' home to do practicals....even I completed my fifth sem project in my friend's home......continuously for 1 month which was 40-50 kms away from my home and I travel almost 100 kms daily.

Ya u are great yaar. MCA without PC ,I can't believe.

Ya u are great yaar. MCA without PC ,I can't believe.

There were 50 students in our class.
I was one among those unlucky 2 who didn't own a PC.
Later, when I started working in a school as teacher, I bought a PC in a loan....and completed it without much help from my parents....(after marriage I worked as system analyst for some time) . Yet they paid an amount at the time of its purchase. Actually it was my oath that I will buy it with my money since they didn't purchase me even after I asked several times :woohoo: :woohoo:
That PC am using till now...though many of its parts are changed.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.