Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do have the habit of planning the things to do before i going out. Mostly i never miss anything.

Yes I agree vimala :) , when you focus on what you have to do and set out for your days activities you are able to achieve much more and your day becomes far more productive ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Although it is very easy to say the word plan, very few of us do it. even i am very weak in this... Many times i have thought of making a to do list but rarely i follow it and thts the reason we cannot priortize things....

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Making list of all the work to be done in a day is a good practice. I hope many of us do this in regular basis. I do it.
Although it is very easy to say the word plan, very few of us do it. even i am very weak in this... Many times i have thought of making a to do list but rarely i follow it and thts the reason we cannot priortize things....

But planning and organizing the work for the day is very important. Without that everything will fail. I seriously try to follow it for my professional work. But am a little lazy when it comes for my personal life... I make a relaxation don't really follow what I had planned
Planning and organizing your day is a great art. As every one cannot have chance to follow their plan as some thing or the other will effect their plan

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I just don't make any list of my work.i first decide what I have to do everyday and then go for it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Earlier whenever I stepped out of the house to buy some essentials for the house or do some errands like going to the Post office,Bank or paying bills etc; I used to forget one or two things and I had to link it with other things the next day and forget some other job. So, now I make a list of all the jobs I have to do. I even make a list according to order, so that I can tackle jobs one at a time, going to the farthest place and then covering other places etc;This has really helped me in organising my day today activities.

That's a smart and impeccable way to get the things done without shedding sweat
Thank you said by: usha manohar
YEs, I too never plan to work. At the situation what i feel i do, if i plan i may not work fast

Planning and organizing your day is a great art. As every one cannot have chance to follow their plan as some thing or the other will effect their plan...

YEs, I too never plan to work. At the situation what i feel i do, if i plan i may not work fast

Two contradictory statements coming from you, but I get the gist - that you prefer to take things as they come, of course ultimately it is left to the individual to do what best suits him or her...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Usha, when there are no commitments then the situation will be like that only. that what every comes we will accept.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.