Since it broadens our outlook besides the joy and happiness it gives.It also help us bond ,bringing the family or friends closer together and since there is a need for certain adjustments it helps children learn the ways of doing it with others .that is one important reasons why they have picnics and outings at school..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
everyone has to travel for anything done outside home. Traveling for tour is Altogether different. Tourism broadens our outlook and enhances knowledge.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

everyone has to travel for anything done outside home. Traveling for tour is Altogether different. Tourism broadens our outlook and enhances knowledge.

Travelling to work and shopping is routine and one does it without thinking day after day.But a planned travel and going on tours is different . We see a lot more people planning,saving and regularly going on holidays ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Travelling to work and shopping is routine and one does it without thinking day after day.But a planned travel and going on tours is different . We see a lot more people planning,saving and regularly going on holidays ..

That's why it has taken form as an earning business too!! Travel agencies!!! :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
YA that's a great idea because everyone want's to travel and you will be benefited too.

That's why it has taken form as an earning business too!! Travel agencies!!! :evil: :evil:

LOL, that reminds me of an incident when we went to stay at a so called resort at Munnar on the recommendations of a travel agency and my god it was a nightmarish experience..

Thank you said by: Swathi
Oh, you have hit me right where it takes. I took to marketing profession despite having options of going to government job with many more facilities. I am in traveling for last few decades with my cameras ever ready.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Oh, you have hit me right where it takes. I took to marketing profession despite having options of going to government job with many more facilities. I am in traveling for last few decades with my cameras ever ready.

Ya sunil by this way you at least get opportunty to travel various places.........many people does not get this oppertunity like you........ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Ashaji you have any interest in traveling? Do you go alone or with your husband? Is this your child on your lap?

thats a great way of living - see the world and earn :cheer: there is no experience like travelling on the spur of the moment We have done it a couple of times and it is great fun...

thats a great way of living - see the world and earn :cheer: there is no experience like travelling on the spur of the moment We have done it a couple of times and it is great fun...

Yes i have done lots of traveling on my own as well, I mean not with company's expenses. I have even traveled on foot for hours along alone in the hills during my visits. I would walk for hours on the hilly roads while there were no buses available after evening hours. I have seen almost every hill station in India including Kurag. I mentioned Kurag with a special purpose and you know why!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.