Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Travel adds refreshment and joys to our lives. To escape from our busy hectic lives we must take some days off once in a while and travel to destinations to enjoy ourselves.

Live in the present :)
Travel is very important in life.Travel should become a part of life.It changes our mind.We need to refreshes our mind.

Sharmistha Banerjee
When traveling also we enjoyed a lot. If we go for temples it gives real peace to us to live our life peacefully. Travel should be part of our life style someone used to travel daily.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Travel should be part of our life style but this should itself be in a particular way, which not only gives us pleasure but some knowledge of the place visited and comfort and peace are parts of such travels. Doing these travels in hectic way is waste of money and time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The most enjoyable travel experiences I have had are the ones that happened with no prior planning,happened on the spur of the moment .Once we,I and my younger daughter were travelling by day bus to Mangalore from Bangalore and when we reached Sakleshpur we were told that the Ghat roads were closed due to land slides which is quite common during rainy season.The driver decided to take another route but there was Engine trouble and it was almost dark.So, we and other passengers were given some coupons and asked stay at the government guest house.It was ok ,not very comfortable and there was no power.The next morning we woke up to a glorious day and a breath taking view across the Western ghats, went trekking and exploring since we had a whole day there,the bus having been taken to the work shop.We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and now I recommend Sakleshpur as one of the most attractive holidays spots to everyone ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That was because yours turned in to a pleasure trip, once we were coming back from Jaipur to Delhi the driver took a different rout as the highway was jammed by Gurjer agitation. The rout, almost 200km long was through the jungle or unlit dark rough under developed roads. Later, after a couple of hours' journey we came to know that some of the buses were burnt down ahead and we were stopped on the way. We started in the morning when the news came that there is all clear and safe to travel So the journey that takes about 6 hours in normal course took us 18 hours. That was one of the worst although I have gone through many such rough trips. Some of them were not so bad but not pleasant either.

Travel is a passion for many people.They love to travel.They just roam about different places and take its natural beauty.Travel make us know about the culture of different places.

Sharmistha Banerjee
That was because yours in a pleasure trip, once we were coming back from Jaipur to Delhi the driver took a different rout as the highway was jammed by Gurjer agitation. The rout, almost 200km long was through the jungle or unlit dark rough under developed roads. Later, after a couple of hours' journey we came to know that some of the buses were burnt down ahead and we were stopped on the way. We started in the morning when the news came that there is all clear and safe to travel So the journey that takes about 6 hours in normal course took us 18 hours. That was one of the worst although I have gone through many such rough trips. Some of them were not so bad but not pleasant either.

Smething similar happened to us once when we decided to drive all the way to Bombay from Mangalore .We had problem with the cars clutch plate and had to stop at Goa where we could find no accommodation, that being the peak season..We took turns and slept in the car since all five of us were there...It was some experience, but the children loved it :P ,they still talk about it !!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I did not travel for foreign countries yet. If I get the chance for going foreign countries will surely go and enjoy the moments.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
That was because yours turned in to a pleasure trip, once we were coming back from Jaipur to Delhi the driver took a different rout as the highway was jammed by Gurjer agitation. The rout, almost 200km long was through the jungle or unlit dark rough under developed roads. Later, after a couple of hours' journey we came to know that some of the buses were burnt down ahead and we were stopped on the way. We started in the morning when the news came that there is all clear and safe to travel So the journey that takes about 6 hours in normal course took us 18 hours. That was one of the worst although I have gone through many such rough trips. Some of them were not so bad but not pleasant either.

Smething similar happened to us once when we decided to drive all the way to Bombay from Mangalore .We had problem with the cars clutch plate and had to stop at Goa where we could find no accommodation, that being the peak season..We took turns and slept in the car since all five of us were there...It was some experience, but the children loved it :P ,they still talk about it !!

I have a whole list of such tours which ended up in nightmares. Those trips include travel by every possible mode of transport including road, rail and air . I was once stranded on Assam Bengal border for a Bodo agitation for more than 50 hours because they had the traffic blocked for 3 days agitation. I have a whole book to share during my 20 years or so traveling in different parts of the world.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.