Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes it should be. It always broader our view of thinking ,learning new things, adjusting with others etc..Like to travel more ..

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
I would like to repeat it again that I joined marketing for this very purpose as I wanted to see the world for free. I enjoyed every place that I visited during my carrier that I started as a sales engineer.

Did you travel within India or did you get to travel abroad as well ? Many people take up sales or marketing jobs just for this reason , they may give up after they have a family and more responsibilities ...

That's a long story, I would let you know some other time.

You can make a start and share some of it...You may have something interesting to tell us :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes travels are very important as we learn a lot from our tour to different places..........
Yes travels are very important as we learn a lot from our tour to different places..........

We get excited to see such beautiful places, when we see them 1st time in our life.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes, we should travel out to new place every years for 15 days which give us great refreshment

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

These days most families start budgeting for their annual holiday and make it a point to visit different places every year .there is nothing like travel to broaden your vision and also bring the families together ! :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Travel refreshes our mind.Once in every year people at least needed to travel.Travel should be.a part of life.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Travel refreshes our mind.Once in every year people at least needed to travel.Travel should be.a part of life.

It is also the only time people, either families,extended families or friends come together under favorable circumstances and this helps build positive relationships.I also feel that travel broadens one's outlook making an individual more open to new ideas and develop tolerance towards other culture !!

Travel makes life not to feel bore we can get refresh from that bad mood and bad dreams.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes, I feel atleast one day in a week we should travel to some place, it may be nearer to our location or any other place. this gives a great change and refreshment also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.