Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:pinch: :pinch: :pinch: i like tamil author Mr.Balakumaran novels..

It teaches so many lessons in my life

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

It might be english version of this writer story will publish.I read some.It is full of moral stories in our life................
My favourite author is Rabindranath Tagore. He is also my favourite poet.
i love to read chetan bhagat novels and arundhati roy
I like to read a stories and novel written by famous writer Shakespeare.............
I haven't read any book of Ruskin Bond, but few articles about him has inspired me to read. If i would get a chance i would read it.

Want to make each day Accountable

I love to read the books of Vivekananda and Yendamuri verendranath.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

My favourite author are-Sarat Chandra Chattopadhay,Shakespeare,Charles Dickens,and Rabindranath Tagore..I love to read their writings.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I am able to read only a few translations of Hindi.

I really loved Chandrakantha, each and every part and hence admired its writer a lot. Devaki Nandan Khatri.....also his son are amazing writers....we can't even imagine their imaginery world of art, beauty and fiction

Meera sandhu
I haven't read any book of Ruskin Bond, but few articles about him has inspired me to read. If i would get a chance i would read it.

Have not seen Ronark for a long time now, probably busy with some personal work ,,,,I too like Ruskin Bonds novels.I have read Room on the roof ,his nature book and a couple of other novels written by him

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I liked reading Premchand. His works are very touching. Besides that I enjoy reading Chetan Bhagat. :)

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.