We all have our own reading and author preferences...
My own favorite authors are Leon uris, Frederick Foresythe,Robert Ludlum and John Grsham,,,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love to read yendamuri verendranath he is famous author in our State.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I love to read yendamuri verendranath he is famous author in our State.

He is a telugu writer writing suspense thrillers right? I have heard of him, also read a few novels written by him translated into kannada...He is good !
478px-Perumbadavam.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
surayya.jpeg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes Usha he is telugu author and he made some movies and serials also.

Actually, I have not read English novels much. But I am deeply influenced by 'the Alchemist ' :evil: :evil:
My favourite writers belong to Malayalam.....Perumbadavam Sreedharan has deeply influenced my thoughts and words. The second person is Madhavikutty, who wrote many English books too. Later she changed to Islam taking name Kamala Surayya and 2 years before, she left the literature world for ever :( :( :(
Actually, her words are very simple as common people...but its power...amazing!!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7717]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7718]}

Meera sandhu
Actually, I have not read English novels much. But I am deeply influenced by 'the Alchemist ' :evil: :evil:
My favourite writers belong to Malayalam.....Perumbadavam Sreedharan has deeply influenced my thoughts and words. The second person is Madhavikutty, who wrote many English books too. Later she changed to Islam taking name Kamala Surayya and 2 years before, she left the literature world for ever :( :( :(
Actually, her words are very simple as common people...but its power...amazing!!!!

I have heard about Kamaka Surayya more because of the controversies surrounding her , also read a auto biographical short story written by her which was published in the Sunday times a long time ago..

I dont know the other authors but heard of the John Gresham but not read any articles of him.

I dont know the other authors but heard of the John Gresham but not read any articles of him.

John Grisham is a very famous and popular writer who writes legal thrillers.many of his books have been made into films like ' The Firm ' which had Tom Cruise in the lead.

Oh I like to watch the movies of Tom Cruise so I missed it now I will watch that movie.

I have heard about Kamaka Surayya more because of the controversies surrounding her , also read a auto biographical short story written by her which was published in the Sunday times a long time ago..

So, you are a good reader :)

Yes, she was a queen of controversies...even very bold in her writings too!!! Yet she had a lot of admirers everywhere. She was born as a Brahmin, later converted to Islam, which also brought a lot of negative effects to her in the society. But every Malayali loves her romantic works and wordings and her quotes about rain and Neermadhalam(a flower at her courtyard)

Meera sandhu
I like vivekanandas writings, very interesting and inspiration ones

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.