Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya you are right who spend more money they definitely wins the election...

But money is not the only factor. It can influence only a few people. Isn't it?

But money be a big factor and i also agree it doesn't influence most of the people.... :angry: :angry: :angry:

Money may not affect people directly. But a candidate spending more money reaches more voters and can canvass more and better. Thus he is likely to get more votes and win.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But money be a big factor and i also agree it doesn't influence most of the people.... :angry: :angry: :angry:

Money may not affect people directly. But a candidate spending more money reaches more voters and can canvass more and better. Thus he is likely to get more votes and win.

BJP is a bit weak in this section. If we consider money factor only, both Congress and Communists have equal changes. So, it's better to neglect this factor

Meera sandhu

BJP is a bit weak in this section. If we consider money factor only, both Congress and Communists have equal changes. So, it's better to neglect this factor

No i think in election Money factor plays an important role,it depends on parties how they spend it..... ;) ;) ;)

No i think in election Money factor plays an important role,it depends on parties how they spend it..... ;) ;) ;)

I asked you to predict the winner according to the conditions I have given. It's sure, money is not the first factor. Yet, I agree it has its own importance....like a marketing factor

Meera sandhu

I asked you to predict the winner according to the conditions I have given. It's sure, money is not the first factor. Yet, I agree it has its own importance....like a marketing factor

The political party done some work and has some good image in crowd may be the winner...........

The political party done some work and has some good image in crowd may be the winner...........

Nowadays which political party has good image, yaar???? :sick:

Meera sandhu
Polling is on tomorrow.
Come forward with some nice predictions :)

Meera sandhu
Yesterday it was polling at bhooths...and it reported 80.1 polling, being my panchayat recorded highest...83.8%, though I didn't attend the voting :P :P :P
http://www.thehindu.com/news/states/kerala/article3482675.ece

Meera sandhu
Election results are to be declared on June 15th..
http://2011keralaelectionresults.blogspot.in/2012/06/neyyattinkara-by-poll-counting-on-june.html
Be fast!!! Give your answers!!!
Let me see if you can predict it correct

Meera sandhu
i think BJP will win this time.As far as i have understood Both Congress and communist has got a bad image.Its a fact that BJP never won in kerala.Who knows..lets wait.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.