Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think This Time BJP come into power because congress was not working nicely in many States..........

If Raja gopal wins this time, we may need re-election very soon :woohoo: :woohoo: I think, he is above 80 :silly: :blink: :unsure:

re-election means one day extra holiday.Funny.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ya really and in busy schedule if we get leave then what a happy moment that is?
I think This Time BJP come into power because congress was not working nicely in many States..........

If Raja gopal wins this time, we may need re-election very soon :woohoo: :woohoo: I think, he is above 80 :silly: :blink: :unsure:

re-election means one day extra holiday.Funny.

It's on next Saturday. Actually, holiday for Neyyattinkara constituency only

Meera sandhu
Ya really and in busy schedule if we get leave then what a happy moment that is?

"Let me get a job. I want leave" ........it sounds similar to it. :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

"Let me get a job. I want leave" ........it sounds similar to it. :woohoo:

Both word are same and i think job and leave have special mean to every one. ;) ;) ;)
Sandhya it is dificult to fine winner in politics the person who spends more money with good name he will be winner.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya it is dificult to fine winner in politics the person who spends more money with good name he will be winner.

Money can also play a role, particularly because it's village. Actually I forget that factor ;)

Meera sandhu
Ya you are right who spend more money they definitely wins the election...

But money is not the only factor. It can influence only a few people. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

But money is not the only factor. It can influence only a few people. Isn't it?

But money be a big factor and i also agree it doesn't influence most of the people.... :angry: :angry: :angry:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.