Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i think BJP will win this time.As far as i have understood Both Congress and communist has got a bad image.Its a fact that BJP never won in kerala.Who knows..lets wait.

No doubt, Rajagopal is most influential BJP leader of Kerala.
Problems now belong to both Congress and Communists equally. BJP is going to get its benefits. But the main problem is, since they have never won a seat here, people hesitate to give BJP their votes and hence BJP has never got a chance here.

Let us wait for the results with our fingers crossed :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
But sometime those who never get chance also done a great job like freshers.
Is it a comedy, Asha?
Or are you giving serious answer??? Can't understand!!!!

Meera sandhu
Now it was 11 day after Election to be help.What is the Result sandhya.can you Discuss here......
The one who has most money, muscles and molding power - would win the election, this will be clear tomorrow.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Counting has just commenced!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Now it seems to be a table tennis between BJP and Communist :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Congress seen no where....
When counting started BJP was leading.....
Now, when 2nd round is completed, Communist candidate is leading with 950 votes.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
BJP is at second position and congress 200 votes behind BJP.

I think, Congress has done something wrong by giving their ticket to betrayal Selvaraj. Isn't it??? :angry:

Now also time is there... Predict the winner
Now counting completed in 34 booths.....(I think around 135 booths...not sure)
LDF 10663
BJP 9522
Congress 9433

Meera sandhu
No one is online now :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Really a tough competition.....
Now a little change.....at 9.30 am, counting of 46 booths completed. Total 144 booths
Now also, you have the time to predict the winner :evil: :evil: :evil:

Now also LDF is leading. But its lead has reduced!!!! Congress is now at second!!!
At present...
LDF.......14,685
UDF.......13,580
BJP.......13,079

Now, you can see what a tough competition it is :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :silly: :blink: :blink:
Anything can happen....
Now also I feel LDF will win and BJP will finish second!!!!
What do you think?

Meera sandhu
Now the pooling counting is started we will know in the evening who is the winner.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Oh no!!!!!!
Lead of Communist party is just now 2 votes....Congress has emerged to front!!!!
BJP 3rd position!!!!
Nothing predictable!!!!!

Meera sandhu
Now the pooling counting is started we will know in the evening who is the winner.

No yaar...around 11 am!!

Now, Neyyattinkara booth has placed Congress above the both. I thought BJP will win here getting more Nair community votes. But all predictions have gone wrong :S :S :S :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.