Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As both candidate belong to same community, we may ignore caste factor. BJP never won and so may be ignored. The congress candidate is a turncoat and rank opportunist. Also, in bye elections, ruling party is generally defeated. So, Communist candidate is more likely to win.

Last time, communist party won here. So, more chances are there for him.
But do you think people will personally vote for Selvaraj, as he has won 3-4 times from here??? :whistle:

Personal circle also affects. But organization is also important. It will be funny to see congressmen supporting an individual they had been opposing. Possibly they might have even personally criticized or even abused him in previous elections. Now they will praise the same person.

Yes of course...this is the best example of comedy of politics.
That's also the reason why, everyone eagerly waiting for it.....no one able to predict the winner.

Sir, I forgot to tell you one thing.
T.P.Chandrasekhar, one of the prominent leaders of Communist party, later started a new party was brutally murdered 1 month ago....and it's investigations is the hot topic of all newspapers for the last few months....Perhaps it's the most discussed political murder of this decade. All proofs are against CPM and more than 100 CPM members arrested till now. Congress is making this murder as a weapon to fight against Communist.
I think, this is the real factor to influence the results :dry:

So Congress may win.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Everyone has its own reason of voting if they think he or she give vote to a particular person.Then there is a Some reason.Lets see Election is not to far......
Everyone has its own reason of voting if they think he or she give vote to a particular person.Then there is a Some reason.Lets see Election is not to far......

Why can't you predict who will win the seat? Let us see whether your intelligence give you the correct answer :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I think This Time BJP come into power because congress was not working nicely in many States..........
I think This Time BJP come into power because congress was not working nicely in many States..........

If Raja gopal wins this time, we may need re-election very soon :woohoo: :woohoo: I think, he is above 80 :silly: :blink: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
You ask my Opinion i told you that.It does not matter is he is above 80 or not............
You ask my Opinion i told you that.It does not matter is he is above 80 or not............

But till now, BJP has never won a seat in Kerala :blink:

Meera sandhu

But This Time BJP must win from your state.Its my Prediction....... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But This Time BJP must win from your state.Its my Prediction....... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ok. Let us wait till June 15 :dry:

Meera sandhu

Ok. Let us wait till June 15 :dry:

Ok You see How accurate I am......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.