Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes No one found to be enter into the room.As Police said that Nupur tanveer and his Husband are stay just beside the room of Arooshi.Both room were separated by a Plywood.

And that is the reason i said it that there are 99% chances that her parents killed her. :evil:
sorry to give a very different point here all of sudden.i even also want that she should get justice.but why media is taking this matter so much high and why not others.on an average almost 30-40 cases like this happened in north region but no one was ever investigated like this and not a single was mentioned in media.some were mentioned in local news paper for 1 week and then over.
do only girls from wealthy and good society needs justice?why not others?its a matter of a family who has a status in society so is now in news but what about others.few months back a girl at my house back was thrown in the lake.people say its suicide but actually she was murdered first and then was thrown in the lake and that too by her family members but the investigation was done for few weeks after that nothing.the culprits are free.
think once everyone why not every matter is highlighted like this?why?

a.s.
sorry to give a very different point here all of sudden.i even also want that she should get justice.but why media is taking this matter so much high and why not others.on an average almost 30-40 cases like this happened in north region but no one was ever investigated like this and not a single was mentioned in media.some were mentioned in local news paper for 1 week and then over.
do only girls from wealthy and good society needs justice?why not others?its a matter of a family who has a status in society so is now in news but what about others.few months back a girl at my house back was thrown in the lake.people say its suicide but actually she was murdered first and then was thrown in the lake and that too by her family members but the investigation was done for few weeks after that nothing.the culprits are free.

I agree that there are lot of cases pending in the court like this but its OK if at least one of the cases get solved. :blink: Its not that Arooshi was wealthy so she is getting the justice its just a coincidence that she was wealthy and the case got in news so frequently. :blink:

I agree that there are lot of cases pending in the court like this but its OK if at least one of the cases get solved. :blink: Its not that Arooshi was wealthy so she is getting the justice its just a coincidence that she was wealthy and the case got in news so frequently. :blink:

lets see when it will be get solved.as its near about 4years.when i was in class 12 that time it happened.4 years and 1murder.isin it a long time?

a.s.

I also have thought several times....why Arushi case gained this much attention :blink: :blink:
In our state, it's Abhaya case.....even after 20 years, it's hot since she was a Christian nun and culprits are Christian nun and 2 'fathers' :side:

Meera sandhu
A media trial is neither just nor legal.Let us wait for the verdict in this tragic case!
I agree that there are lot of cases pending in the court like this but its OK if at least one of the cases get solved. :blink: Its not that Arooshi was wealthy so she is getting the justice its just a coincidence that she was wealthy and the case got in news so frequently. :blink:[/quote]

I have a strong feeling that this is another case of honor killing while the parents saw some thing undesired and did a perfect job being doctors who know so much about legal aspects of matters like these.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have a strong feeling that this is another case of honor killing while the parents saw some thing undesired and did a perfect job being doctors who know so much about legal aspects of matters like these.[/quote]

Absolutely they did it so perfectly being doctors that they left no evidence at all but still they will be caught. :evil:
lets wait for the court decision till then we cant say anything.dont know how long this case will go on.

a.s.
You know we live in the same area where this happened so we have first hand knowledge as per the people saw things there.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.