Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As of now I think the couple , that is the parents have been accused of the murder and the CBI is gathering more evidence to strengthen the case against them.I heard something about this case from a neighbor who lives close to their home in Ghaziabad. According to this lady Aarushi is an adopted child and there used to be a lot of quarrels and fights between the mother and daughter..

Adoption ! This is new information to me.

I too had never read that she was an adopted child!!! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

As of now I think the couple , that is the parents have been accused of the murder and the CBI is gathering more evidence to strengthen the case against them.I heard something about this case from a neighbor who lives close to their home in Ghaziabad. According to this lady Aarushi is an adopted child and there used to be a lot of quarrels and fights between the mother and daughter..

Adoption ! This is new information to me.

I too had never read that she was an adopted child!!! :blink:

She is gone , the Servant is gone. No proofs against the parents. CBI is getting no where. Honour killing is the answer here but they can't prove it. :( :(.. They can keep creating warrants but eventually parents will get out of this.. and she ain't gonna get justice..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Can anyone tell me exactly what is this arooshi murder case and in which place it happen and who may be the culprit?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Can anyone tell me exactly what is this arooshi murder case and in which place it happen and who may be the culprit?

Aarushi and Hameraj were murdered in Noida in year 2008. Aarushi was a girl of a dentist couple and Hemraj was their servant. They we murdered and the new was there that Aarushi was having affair with hemraj. Police is not able to find any evidence till now that who did it.
You cna get complete info here :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noida_double_murder_case

According to this lady who is a relative of mine, the CBI team had visited almost all the houses in the neighborhood and questioned them and they all know that Aarushi is an adopted child, though not legally.Apparently , She is a far relatives child...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Well I havent know that she is adopted, :ohmy: then why the parents havent disclosed it in the hearing.. if the child is illegally adopted then they will be punished for it also..I think its all money that's controlling this case for giving final verdict. :huh: :(

This is something new for me too as i never knew that she was an adopted child and they used to have quarrels at home. :blink:

This is something new for me too as i never knew that she was an adopted child and they used to have quarrels at home. :blink:

Yes... me too amazed with this news... no where its mentioned.... could be fake or from an insider..

Yes... me too amazed with this news... no where its mentioned.... could be fake or from an insider..

The neighbors know more about anyone than distant persons who get information only from newspapers. Some information us private but could be shared with close friend or neighbor. Arushi could be adopted.

The issue is that the case is still under investigation. Arushi's mother has again gone to Supreme court for bail.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The neighbors know more about anyone than distant persons who get information only from newspapers. Some information us private but could be shared with close friend or neighbor. Arushi could be adopted.

The issue is that the case is still under investigation. Arushi's mother has again gone to Supreme court for bail.

It looks the case will be closed if goes on with the same pace.Hope CBI could be able to gather proofs and could be able to help to provide justice to Arooshi. May be her soul get peace after seeing the culprits getting punished by law. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.