Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow congratulations sheeja. You would have created separate thread for your success dear

Why to add a waste thread? :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You are right there is no need to add a seperate thread.

I also will join in the party sheeja and saru. ;) ;)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

thats nice sheeja. even I will also include any of my achievement in this thread only.

and sasi ok sure join our party:)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

What are the special things you both making for the party. :unsure: :unsure:

Oh know we are thinking that you will bring specials as your experimenting in your kitchen now a days

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

One of my good appreciation, i have given you in this thread.
Another one.....
My first versification competition at my college when I got second.
Actually only a few students were there to competite. Since, we want a boy of our class....Prasad(I have made him a Boddunan member) to win competition we also participate in it to fill the gaps....When result came, I got first in English essay writing and second in versification.

Versification subject was 'Parting' and we know, our co-ordinator is the judge.
Actually, some students write it as a form of discussion, where they added 1 or 2 lines from English Albums to make it a poem.....after saying.... "He may not heard this MJ song....this is not famous" :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Actually they made it a funny competition.

When result came, some one of that discussion group got first and I got second. Prasad got only third.
But when he told, "Actually you deserved the first....they were just copying lines from English Albums", I replied...."your comment.....is more precious even than the first prize"......Isn't it???????

Meera sandhu
One of my good appreciation, i have given you in this thread.
Another one.....
My first versification competition at my college when I got second.
Actually only a few students were there to competite. Since, we want a boy of our class....Prasad(I have made him a Boddunan member) to win competition we also participate in it to fill the gaps....When result came, I got first in English essay writing and second in versification.

Versification subject was 'Parting' and we know, our co-ordinator is the judge.
Actually, some students write it as a form of discussion, where they added 1 or 2 lines from English Albums to make it a poem.....after saying.... "He may not heard this MJ song....this is not famous" :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Actually they made it a funny competition.

When result came, some one of that discussion group got first and I got second. Prasad got only third.
But when he told, "Actually you deserved the first....they were just copying lines from English Albums", I replied...."your comment.....is more precious even than the first prize"......Isn't it???????

It happens Sandya sometime we may not win but put the people appreciation make us feel as if we have won. :whistle:
The appreciations are part of our life like criticism etc. I never take any of them too seriously because they can make a bad affect on our mind if taken too seriously.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My best appreciation of my life is when I played cricket in my office when our team has losed main wickects I got a good score for me as well as for team.

i have got many appreciations in my college life as well as at my home also.but the best one was when the chairman of my college appreciated me for the best industrial presentation among all bba as well as mba students and announced my name in the seminar hall.i felt so happy.even all the faculty members,dean and director and chief guest also appreciated me and i got so many chocolates also.really it was a memorable moment.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.