Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
wow what a topper in our boddunan site school topper really nice.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Am the school topper in my tenth standard. I got appreciation from all my teachers and relatives.. I think that was the best and memorable moment in my life

And appreciation from me too. :whistle: :cheer:

Next time if someone asks this question please add my name too along with your teachers and relatives. :laugh:
I always get appreciation for cooking specially my side dishes. Everyone loves my special chicken thoran.... (You can go through my articles here).

I was always teacher's favourite because I was a silent girl, who obeys them very much....Good student who was not a headache to teachers :woohoo:

When I was studying SSLC, our headmaster was handling English 1st subject. After 1 model exam, he was so much impressed by my essay that he appreciated me a lot and read it in front of class. He even gave me full marks, though I had some mistakes. He said, "I can't keep myself from giving full marks to that question even if you had committed some simple mistakes. I am really impressed by your way of writing".
Those words are echoing in my ears till now, I think it's the best appreciation I have got in my life.

Also, my English Sir of pre-degree once told, "You will really reach many heights of your life". Though I haven't reached anywhere, I still remember his words.

One more similar incident I will quote it later.
0006_2012-03-27.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I got alot of appreciations for my behavior with friends, helping nature, my attitude, my way of understanding people, my way of thinking and some time about cooking.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I always get appreciation for cooking specially my side dishes. Everyone loves my special chicken thoran.... (You can go through my articles here).

I was always teacher's favourite because I was a silent girl, who obeys them very much....Good student who was not a headache to teachers :woohoo:

When I was studying SSLC, our headmaster was handling English 1st subject. After 1 model exam, he was so much impressed by my essay that he appreciated me a lot and read it in front of class. He even gave me full marks, though I had some mistakes. He said, "I can't keep myself from giving full marks to that question even if you had committed some simple mistakes. I am really impressed by your way of writing".
Those words are echoing in my ears till now, I think it's the best appreciation I have got in my life.

Also, my English Sir of pre-degree once told, "You will really reach many heights of your life". Though I haven't reached anywhere, I still remember his words.

In Boddunan you are going to reach one such height!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6419]}
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I got appreciation from one of my manager when I joined company as a vendor due to my hardwork he asked the company for the permanent of my position this is a appreciation which I can never forget.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Still, I think I have wasted my precious life given by God to me..
I have done nothing in this world to call myself a human....still to achieve

Meera sandhu

I have done nothing in this world to call myself a human....still to achieve

Still to be called human.. :woohoo:

But you are human being Sandhya. :woohoo:
0005ff_2012-03-27.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I have done nothing in this world to call myself a human....still to achieve[/quote]

Still to be called human.. :woohoo:

But you are human being Sandhya. :woohoo:[/quote]

Yet, I think, I have not make use of it completely...

But, by this post I am completing 5000 posts in Boddunan....Time for a celebration

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6444]}

Meera sandhu
Wow congratulations sheeja. You would have created separate thread for your success dear

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.