Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I always get good appreciation for my dishes. so, i really love experimenting

That means you cook good.i never appreciate anyone for cooking its hard to get my appreciation. :blink: :woohoo:
When i was in 3rd Semester. I was appreciated, by my external and i would never forget that in my life. As in my life, there are very less people who have appreciated me.

Whenever i re-memorize that moment, i get huge confidence.

I urge all of you, do re-memorize your good moments, and you will get lots of confident.

Want to make each day Accountable

That means you cook good.i never appreciate anyone for cooking its hard to get my appreciation. :blink: :woohoo:

i think my servant is far better than you :angry: :angry: :angry: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

i think my servant is far better than you :angry: :angry: :angry: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

May be she does not know what is taste that's why she appreciates you few times. :woohoo:
Appreciation is some thing that gives us a new form of energy and we give all our source to complete a certain work...When i was in school my class teacher always give me a Appreciation for my work in class room.That give me a lots of boast to me...............
Appreciation is some thing that gives us a new form of energy and we give all our source to complete a certain work...When i was in school my class teacher always give me a Appreciation for my work in class room.That give me a lots of boast to me...............

Exactly appreciation motivates us to do those things more for which we got appreciated. :)

Exactly appreciation motivates us to do those things more for which we got appreciated. :)

It regenerates us to work more and more hard to achieve our goal.

Want to make each day Accountable

Actually, when we get appreciation in our younger age from elders, it motivate us a lot

Meera sandhu

Actually, when we get appreciation in our younger age from elders, it motivate us a lot

You can say that but i feel at any age when we get appreciation from our elders it brings more pleasure. :)
@sanjeev...
appreciation is really a great thing...
But since kids are more innocent, they love them a lot

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.