Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i have got many appreciations in my college life as well as at my home also.but the best one was when the chairman of my college appreciated me for the best industrial presentation among all bba as well as mba students and announced my name in the seminar hall.i felt so happy.even all the faculty members,dean and director and chief guest also appreciated me and i got so many chocolates also.really it was a memorable moment.

That means you are a good baby at home and at college as those who are good get appreciations from people. :) I rarely get appreciation from people. :evil:
i have got many appreciations in my college life as well as at my home also.but the best one was when the chairman of my college appreciated me for the best industrial presentation among all bba as well as mba students and announced my name in the seminar hall.i felt so happy.even all the faculty members,dean and director and chief guest also appreciated me and i got so many chocolates also.really it was a memorable moment.

That means you are a good baby at home and at college as those who are good get appreciations from people. :) I rarely get appreciation from people. :evil:

at home not that much good as when my mom is there i hardly have to do some work but when she go somewhere then i surely get appreciations for taking care of whole house as i got yesterday.
but in colleges im good as i do participate in every event and competiton and try to achieve one of the 3 positions.

a.s.

at home not that much good as when my mom is there i hardly have to do some work but when she go somewhere then i surely get appreciations for taking care of whole house as i got yesterday.
but in colleges im good as i do participate in every event and competiton and try to achieve one of the 3 positions.

a.s.
When I wrote a good article here in this site it got a good remark from one of our editor which is the best one in my life.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

When I wrote a good article here in this site it got a good remark from one of our editor which is the best one in my life.

so what was that remark sasi ji?and on which article you got it.

a.s.
The remark is Good article it was the words presented by the editor.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

What was that remark can you share it? :)

Yes it would have been a great feeling even i also would have felt the same. :)

What was that remark can you share it? :)

Yes it would have been a great feeling even i also would have felt the same. :)

Sasi,
Why didn't you answer yet?
Me also eager to know it :)

Meera sandhu
[quote]Sasikanth.K wrote:

What was that remark can you share it?

Yes it would have been a great feeling even i also would have felt the same[/quote]
Sasi what was the remark?????

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sasi, I am pulling this thread up to get your answer. Hoping you will do it now, with a screenshot of that commend by our editor :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.