Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Not in salary but only in words. So I left that company. :( :( :(

You left the job because you were not appreciated in terms of money? :evil:
2_2012-03-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Sasi only understands the language of money!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6378]}

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Appreciation for me is required in salary not in words. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
YEs I left the job due to this if he had not given money means no need required job for me.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

YEs I left the job due to this if he had not given money means no need required job for me.

For playing a cricket match?
Entammo.... ;)

Friends, do you want Sasi to play a game for you????

Meera sandhu
Yes, many time in office I got good appreciation for my work. So that was the best appreciation and i worked more well.

yes appreciations encourage people and even inspire people

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, many time in office I got good appreciation for my work. So that was the best appreciation and i worked more well.

yes appreciations encourage people and even inspire people

Can you quote 1 special occasion?

Meera sandhu
And actually i am appreciated only by words and when the time comes for appraisal i find myself at the bottom. I don't know why?. And i know my BOSS also don't feel good for it but he is also helpless as some seniour management donot know about my potential may be i need to do some thing extra ordinary to catch their attention.

This kind of politics will be there all MNC's..
Am the school topper in my tenth standard. I got appreciation from all my teachers and relatives.. I think that was the best and memorable moment in my life
Am the school topper in my tenth standard. I got appreciation from all my teachers and relatives.. I think that was the best and memorable moment in my life

So a brilliant member of our group

Can you upload a avatar?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.