Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think maturity comes with experience and practical knowledge.am i right? :unsure:

One who is able to see others' experiences and practical knowledge can also attain maturity :woohoo:

yes right but practical knowledge is more important

a.s.
Not every year, even every day makes us bit by bit more mature. And it certainly means that adapting to different stuations
Not every year, even every day makes us bit by bit more mature. And it certainly means that adapting to different stuations

Yes, adapting to different situations will make us more mature..... also, every second can make us more mature

Meera sandhu
yes you are absolutely right. especially the things which we learn from our mistakes makes us more mature

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

According to me every year maturity increases and there are several qualities inside mature person..........They easily learn from their mistake,They have abilty to forgive someone easily etc.....
One should not add years only but add some wisdom as well. Doing things those make others feel bad is not wiser.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

According to me every year maturity increases and there are several qualities inside mature person..........They easily learn from their mistake,They have abilty to forgive someone easily etc.....

actually maturity is not something that we add on as years go but its something we learn by our doings and by experiences.

a.s.
Maturity comes by our experiences and our age. by our elders teaching

Yes. Each and every year our maturity increasing. Maturity comes by our experiences. We are experiencing the situations daily

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
due different personal experiences and experiences by our friends and others we learn alot. In that manner our mind get matured

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.