Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even me to, when i get agree, whatever things are there in my hands, i just threw them.

Really? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Don't do it when you got married and get a baby in hand :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I am not that irresponsible. You know I love babies alot.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Each moment can make us more mature, if we are willing to understand something new from our surroundings

Meera sandhu
yes, through our experiences only we learn manythings and our mind matures

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

That is true but some people never learn even with experience.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My recent observations ask me to keep people of 20's and 30's in the maturity tag than others.
Nowadays am also feeling so, as age travel forward, people can become more reserved, angry and even loss their control to behave childish.
I now feel people at 20's are more mature than others, as present youth has a clear idea of future than people 2 decades back :P :P

Hoping young bachelors of our group will be happy with my observation :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Maturity differs person to person.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Maturity differs person to person.

what a nice sentence you quoted.....so simple but having 1000 meanings :) :) :)

Thanking you once again for sharing :) :)

Meera sandhu
As one year passes our age grows and along with this our maturity level increases.A person who are mature can be understood by their conversation.They know how to behave with others.They have good sense of how to handel the situation.

Sharmistha Banerjee
As one year passes our age grows and along with this our maturity level increases.A person who are mature can be understood by their conversation.They know how to behave with others.They have good sense of how to handel the situation.

i agree with all these points.....
But as age grow, is it 100% sure, he will become more mature?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.