Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Maturity has nothing to do with age. Maturity is a choice.We can choose to live as a matured person by developing matured attitudes or we can live are struggling with the miseries of life. Personal development and self improvement is the first step towards maturity and by adopting these qualities a man can face any challenge of life. The matures persons understand that they themselves are responsible for their life and they do not blame or credit other people.
Even when I was a girl of 5 years, my parents considered me to be a mature girl. Perhaps it may be because I was an elder one of both their families

Meera sandhu
Other than my parents everyone feel me that i am a matured girl and my toughts are matured toughts. but my parents treat me as small kid.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Other than my parents everyone feel me that i am a matured girl and my toughts are matured toughts. but my parents treat me as small kid.

What is this matured tough??? :dry:

Meera sandhu
I mean except my parents remaining all people feel that i think maturely. but my parents feel am still a kid

Yes by growing years we will be matured but some of them wont get matured as they hate it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes by growing years we will be matured but some of them wont get matured as they hate it.

When you turn to a immature baby, you throw your mobile. Isn't it? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Yes at that Time I will be a Immature baby. So when I am angry I dont want to keep anything in my hand and before my eyes.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes at that Time I will be a Immature baby. So when I am angry I dont want to keep anything in my hand and before my eyes.

I doubt whether you have thrown Gita out of your home :blink: :silly: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Even me to, when i get agree, whatever things are there in my hands, i just threw them.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.