Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
maturity will obtained based on his/her Education ...

Education is just one among those factors. Not the first one.

I agree, It also depends upon our nearby's ...

Vinu
maturity will obtained based on his/her Education ...

Education is just one among those factors. Not the first one.

I agree, It also depends upon our nearby's ...

Yes our company that we keep does wonders to our knowledge etc. That makes us wiser.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Only mature people can keep themselves calm, even in bad situations. Am I not right?

Meera sandhu
I agreed .Every passed year addens some experience in us which we utilize in the incoming time.
yes, the year which add to our age gives maturity in us, in our thought and even attitude and in deeds.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, the year which add to our age gives maturity in us, in our thought and even attitude and in deeds.

But only to some extend....we can't say I will be more mature same time next year. But we can of course say, after this task....I can gain some more maturity

Meera sandhu
Excess of everything is bad. Excess maturity may rob you of humor, play and lighter side of life. Perhaps, I am not yet mature enough even yet.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Excess of everything is bad. Excess maturity may rob you of humor, play and lighter side of life. Perhaps, I am not yet mature enough even yet.

No Sir...I won't agree. You are the most mature person among us.
I agree with the fact that excess maturity may make us more serious :S

Meera sandhu
I think maturity comes with experience and practical knowledge.am i right? :unsure:

a.s.
I think maturity comes with experience and practical knowledge.am i right? :unsure:

One who is able to see others' experiences and practical knowledge can also attain maturity :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.