The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya, I didnt understand what this picture mean. can you please explain

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya, I didnt understand what this picture mean. can you please explain

Sarala, Sandhya saying that whatever weight you maintain before marriage its not a problem. But, when after marriage your weight will be increased automatically and you will became fat. that's what sandhaya trying to say by his picture. :laugh: :laugh: :lol:

Vinu
No Kanna...
I said.....when she went to Hyderabad, she became a balloon. But very soon, she returned home, that balloon exploded and she again became slim!!!

Meera sandhu
No Kanna...
I said.....when she went to Hyderabad, she became a balloon. But very soon, she returned home, that balloon exploded and she again became slim!!!

Oh.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :lol:

Vinu
guys i have been overweight since childhood, teach me how to reduce my weight :)

kalyani dont worry, i wont parcel i wil personally hand over to you!
36_5_11_2012-03-02.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5805]}
This weighty discussion on reducing weight is getting weightless!!
swetha, The best thing to reduce weight is just walking 2km daily.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

swetha, The best thing to reduce weight is just walking 2km daily.[/qu

Swetha...at least 3 km, before taking breakfast. Also, you should have a knowledge about your calorie intake.
Sitting too much time before your PC can also increase your weight and fat at your hips.....
Before starting Boddunan I was 52. Now dancing between 54 and 55 :(

Meera sandhu
yes, swetha Even I experience the magic of Hyderabad food. I had been to hyderabad in 2007.I stayed there for 10 monhts. In ten months from 30 to 50 I have gained my weight.

What is current weight sarala. I am really surprised to know that you were only 30kg. :)

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
yes, swetha Even I experience the magic of Hyderabad food. I had been to hyderabad in 2007.I stayed there for 10 monhts. In ten months from 30 to 50 I have gained my weight.

What is current weight sarala. I am really surprised to know that you were only 30kg. :)

Actually she forget to add one zero to it........Let me add it..... 300kg

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.