The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Drum roll please....

Sandhya, I request you to meet me at Thrishur railway station on June 1,2012 I will be traveling to Hyderabad via Sabari express in AC 3 Tier...will give you details once my ticket is confirmed

sorry da, couldnt adjust my time to meet you for longer may be we are destined to meet for 5 minutes..

Hope you will come ha...
12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
Drum roll please....

Sandhya, I request you to meet me at Thrishur railway station on June 1,2012 I will be traveling to Hyderabad via Sabari express in AC 3 Tier...will give you details once my ticket is confirmed

sorry da, couldnt adjust my time to meet you for longer may be we are destined to meet for 5 minutes..

Hope you will come ha...

Swetha, why dont you meet me on the way @ tirupur station and handover a pocket of biscuits.. :whistle: :unsure: :huh: :woohoo:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6057]}

Vinu
Drum roll please....

Hope you will come ha...

Swetha.....if you tell me the correct time, definitely I will come if it's not late night.
June 1st is my DOB.....so are you giving me birthday present???

Actually, where are you coming....thiruvananthapuram....?
please give me the correct details....... :)

Meera sandhu
Drum roll please....

Hope you will come ha...

Swetha.....if you tell me the correct time, definitely I will come if it's not late night.
June 1st is my DOB.....so are you giving me birthday present???

Actually, where are you coming....thiruvananthapuram....?

That is a nice idea, I am also traveling by train from Bangalore to Delhi on 10th April. Sampark Kranti AC2, this train stops at many stations. Good chance to meet many people on the platforms. I request every one to come with refreshments as this train does not offer tickets with meals package. You will meet me, I will eat delicious food. :laugh:
002.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

So Sunil you are not having chance to come to hyderabad as it does not travel through hyderabad.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Drum roll please....

That is a nice idea, I am also traveling by train from Bangalore to Delhi on 10th April. Sampark Kranti AC2, this train stops at many stations. Good chance to meet many people on the platforms. I request every one to come with refreshments as this train does not offer tickets with meals package. You will meet me, I will eat delicious food. :laugh:

Khaana khaana khaana.....I am going to change his name to Sunil khaana..... :)
he can't remember anything except food

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6063]}

Meera sandhu
please give me the correct details....... :)[/quote]
That is a nice idea, I am also traveling by train from Bangalore to Delhi on 10th April. Sampark Kranti AC2, this train stops at many stations. Good chance to meet many people on the platforms. I request every one to come with refreshments as this train does not offer tickets with meals package. You will meet me, I will eat delicious food. :laugh:[/quote]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6063]}[/quote]

The correct spelling is KHANA and not KHANNA I dont want eat Khanna, I am not non-veg

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6064]}

Sunil you have got a new name "Sunil Khanna".good name through boddunan.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6063]}[/quote]

The correct spelling is KHANA and not KHANNA I dont want eat Khanna, I am not non-veg

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6064]}[/quote]

Read it once more... :angry: :angry: :angry: Can't you read English :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
@Ram chettan.....it's Sunil khaana......not Sunil khanna

Meera sandhu

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6064]}

Read it once more... :angry: :angry: :angry: Can't you read English :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
@Ram chettan.....it's Sunil khaana......not Sunil khanna[/quote]
Okay but I am a low eater so you can keep the name for you own use.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.