The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sunil congratulation for your achievement that you are going to Sydney.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Wow sunil, you leaving to sydney. congratualtions.
all the best

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sunil! vinodh and sandhya will never leave you unless you give them a treat.
Atul,happy to see your reply.

come down to hyderabad and lets have a hat trick get together at same place now with you and maverick avialble at hyd, we can manage to call everyone!

what say sandhya and vinod? ready to eat hyderabadi dum biryani???

anyhow sunil is moving to bangalore which must not be a trouble for him and we can request ram prosad to come down to hyderabad with special invites to chinmoyji and gulshan ji!
4_2012-03-01.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy

come down to hyderabad and lets have a hat trick get together at same place now with you and maverick avialble at hyd, we can manage to call everyone!

anyhow sunil is moving to bangalore which must not be a trouble for him and we can request ram prosad to come down to hyderabad with special invites to chinmoyji and gulshan ji!

hay wow.. !! Its good idea we can meet at hyderabad.. its near to me as im from tamil nadu and sandhya too i think as see is from kerala..
i agree for hyderabad and hope sandhya too will agree..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5776]}

Vinu
Sunil! vinodh and sandhya will never leave you unless you give them a treat.

I have solved two of your given problems and thus helped you in your Entrance exams....That's my treat!!!
When you win it, you should give me a big treat!! Agreed Isha?
Actually, you are right...we are not going to leave him, even if he hide in Sydney

Meera sandhu

Swetha,
I have never tasted Hyderabad biryani.....Will you prepare it for me with your own hands?

Meera sandhu
[quote]Swetha wrote:

anyhow sunil is moving to bangalore which must not be a trouble for him and we can request ram prosad to come down to hyderabad with special invites to chinmoyji and gulshan ji![/quote]
Thanks for invitation.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
sandhya, Hyderabad biryani in the hotel Paradise will be amazing you know. Recently Rahul Gandhi had come to Hyderabad. Without telling any of his people, he came to this hotel for having this biryani. His people are searching for him. Later they found him in that hotel. that much value and taste Hyderabad biryani had. as even politicians are mad of such biryani.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sandhya, Hyderabad biryani in the hotel Paradise will be amazing you know. Recently Rahul Gandhi had come to Hyderabad. Without telling any of his people, he came to this hotel for having this biryani. His people are searching for him. Later they found him in that hotel. that much value and taste Hyderabad biryani had. as even politicians are mad of such biryani.

wow.. :woohoo: sarala, we need to have home made hyderabad biryani.. :P :lol:
Did you make something for us??? :dry: :unsure: :whistle:

Can you pls explain what is the difference between home made biryani and biryani available on shops.. :huh: :huh:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.