The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hey arun,where do u stay in mumbai?

I did a little research and contacts and found that the karachi bakery biscuits are available in Chheda Dry fruits store in Matunga . here is the address

Shop no 12
L.N. Road
(Bhanu Jyoti Buillding)
Matunga
Mumbai-400019

Landmark: Opposite Matunga Railway Station
Phone: 022-54141672

You can visit or send someone to cross check.

And for all those who wanted the biscuits and who are in mumbai can also check it out!

Swetha Shenoy
Swetha,

Can you say something about this karachi bakery biscuits?? What is the special on this??? :ohmy:

Vinu
sandhya, Hyderabad biryani in the hotel Paradise will be amazing you know. Recently Rahul Gandhi had come to Hyderabad. Without telling any of his people, he came to this hotel for having this biryani. His people are searching for him. Later they found him in that hotel. that much value and taste Hyderabad biryani had. as even politicians are mad of such biryani.

I have eaten Hyderaadi Biryani in the Charminar market but that was too crowded there. Biryani was good but too spicy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Vinodh

The following might confuse you but trust me,I know them well ha...

Hyderabad is famous for also baking confectionaries,especially biscuits like osmania biscuits (salt biscuits),fruit biscuits (with tuty fruity) and cashew biscuits to name the main 3 biscuits in hyderabad

Karachi bakery is famous for baking the best quality fruit and cashew biscuits while subhan bakers is famous for baking osmania biscuits.Both the bakers have more than 100 years experience.

These biscuits were actually the staple food for the 'rush hour' people,generally people used to have 'irani chai and osmania buiscuits' combination just as mumbai people have 'chai and maska bun/pav' combination.

Since there is an artistic nawabi kind of touch for the biscuits,most of the bakeries bake their own fruit,cashew and osmania biscuits.

I suggest you go to a bakery and find out if they have hyderabadi biscuits. one more bakery name i suggest is 'shalimar' bakers.may be the products are imported to other states.just check it out!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: vinodh
Vinodh

The following might confuse you but trust me,I know them well ha...

Hyderabad is famous for also baking confectionaries,especially biscuits like osmania biscuits (salt biscuits),fruit biscuits (with tuty fruity) and cashew biscuits to name the main 3 biscuits in hyderabad

Karachi bakery is famous for baking the best quality fruit and cashew biscuits while subhan bakers is famous for baking osmania biscuits.Both the bakers have more than 100 years experience.

These biscuits were actually the staple food for the 'rush hour' people,generally people used to have 'irani chai and osmania buiscuits' combination just as mumbai people have 'chai and maska bun/pav' combination.

Since there is an artistic nawabi kind of touch for the biscuits,most of the bakeries bake their own fruit,cashew and osmania biscuits.

I suggest you go to a bakery and find out if they have hyderabadi biscuits. one more bakery name i suggest is 'shalimar' bakers.may be the products are imported to other states.just check it out!

Swetha, Thanks for the information, then, we can add this biscuits on our menu when we meet at hyderabad..
I love biscuits.. :woohoo: :laugh: :unsure:

Vinu
Swetha,

Can you say something about this karachi bakery biscuits?? What is the special on this??? :ohmy:

Actually, she want them to gift to Arun as 'special valentine gift' because she was very much impressed by his poems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha ha

Meera sandhu
Swetha,

Actually, she want them to gift to Arun as 'special valentine gift' because she was very much impressed by his poems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha ha

Yes i know that i seen that.. its really a nice poem by arun :laugh:

Vinu
Actually the hyderabad biryani is known as dam biryani as it contain more spice in it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In home made we wont use more spices and all. We keep health in mind and we prepare but in hotels and restaurants they keep taste in mind to attract people to their restaurants again to have the tasty food

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Actually the hyderabad biryani is known as dam biryani as it contain more spice in it

But saffron is added...isn't it...which makes it special from other biryanis

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.